Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

What is unique about my school compared to other schools is that when we come together for our school's games , we show a lot of school spirit and are considered as a family!

It offers a warm and friendly environment, with students who care about the school and the world around it. It's easy to make Kent State a home rather than just a school.

The classroom atmosphere is big enough yet unique enough to wear each student knows the teacher and they professors can relate and want to get to know their students.

Kent State is different when it comes to social life, which is very active, but a majority of the students are commuters which mean they aren't there on the weekends.

My school is unique because it is accepting of all different types of people. Walking around campus you will see that our student body is extremely diverse.

One of the main reasons I chose Kent State was its study abroad program. The amount of locations and opportunities available to each major is incredible.

Kent State has a lot of entertaining events offered to its students such as the concerts that they throw and also the comedy shows they have every year.

Compared to other schools I considered, Kent State is a lively school with engaging teachers, friendly and hard working students and a beautiful campus.

Classes are small and teachers are very interested in helping you to the best you can do. I love feeling that the teachers really care about how you do.

Kent State is unique because of its immense opportunities to get involved on campus. There are plenty of organizations and volunteer orportunities.