Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent is in a small college town, and the campus itself is a great environment for learning and staying active. The interior design program is accredited and very professional. The school was affordable and really meets the needs of college students like their free recreation center and constant activities.

Kent State University is very focused on diversity and making everyone feel accepted around campus. Many student organizations are focused on minorities, including several of the largest organizations on campus, which shows the emphasis on diversity by both the administration and the student body as well.

My school has so many volunteer opportunites. This is unique and is great for students' resumes. I think that Kent State University truly cares about the students' careers and people's lives. It makes me so happy that I chose this school, because volunteering is extremely important for my future career.

Something that i found unique about Kent is how nice the campus is. It is a pretty big campus but its beautiful. Also there are a lot of security people around and emergency phones located pretty much everywhere. It makes you feel safe when walking around campus and that is something I liked.

I chose Kent State University because I was accepted directly into the architecture program. This allowed me to realize right away that I am slightly unsure of what I want to be when I grow up. The advising staff and some of my professors have been fantastic though in helping to guide me.

It's academic composition amazes me, from the multitude of programs of study to choose from to it's campus setup. It's considered prestigious, and I would conquer with this statement. Uniqueness is prominent; moreover, it does convey this through the various exquisite activities, etc.

Kent State has a duel major, where you can double major and have certain classes count for both degrees. Also, you can have a car on campus as a freshman, unlike most colleges. It has several ragional campuses that you can switch to to better suit your personality anf goals.

Kent State University has an extensive campus with many opportunities for majors, minors, and groups available. It allows it's students to experience a great academic program, while providing a welcoming environment to people of any culture, religion, background, etc.

Kent State University was unique in that it is extremely connected to the regional hospitals, businesses, and works hard to make sure you are employed upon graduation. 100% of the students in my graduate program found employment using the degree used at Kent State.

Kent is unique because of the strength of its Fashion Merchandising program. Who would think a school in a rural area of Ohio would be known for this? Job placement is fantastic, and I look forward to hopefully studying in their New York studio my Senior year.