Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I really don't have an answer to this question. The only difference between this school is that it is closer to home. Also, if i might add, some of the dorm rooms are really nice, but they are exceedingly expernsive though.

Kent State strives in every breath to aid potential students, current students, and former students in their every endeavour. The campus itself is rolling and green; the entire university seeps with life and warm hearts.

Kent State is more of a laid back campus where students can enjoy a small town feel but still attend a decent size college. I liked the feel and the layout of this campus better than the other three colleges I looked at.

The unique thing about Kent State University from other schools I considered is that the school is very diverse and the school has history dating back to the the 1970 May 4th shooting, known as the "May 4th massacre."

I love the diversity I find at Kent State. We are free to express who we are. I have met student from all walks of life and so many diffent cultures. Kent State is not in a big city but it is doing great big things.

My main reason for choosing the school was due to its affordability and location within driving distance to home. But I would continue going back to Kent due to its faculty and the relationships I have made there.

Kent State can accomodate any type of student. People on this campus are very diverse and there are a lot of different types of groups that any body can get involved and makes it really easy to make friends.

I honestly didn't consider any other schools. I knew that Kent Trumbull would be the school for me because it's unique in how the offer a varitey of classes and have such a diverse staff and student body.

It's actually a really beautiful campus with lots of trees and plants. It's not as comercial as some of the other schools I looked at and it has nicer dorm rooms for the Honors college.

Whats unique about my school is the diversity of the students that attend. there a people from cultures all over which makes kent a very diverse and a learingin experince in it self.