New York, NY
Marymount Manhattan College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Marymount Manhattan College

Ragin

The college is very intimate which is great for the classroom setting. It allows students to interact with classmates and the professors to learn as much as possible. Although some students don't seem to be very motivated, there are also a lot of intelligent and creative young minds. The faculty for the most part is wonderful, only a few odd encounters with a rude librarian.

Rachael

Marymount Manhattan College is a great educational school for those looking into a career in the arts. While other majors are provided and are important, the student will not feel as tended to when watching the art's majors have more at their disposal.

Ethan

I am about to enter my second semester of my sophomore year and I can already tell that this school is going to change my entire life. In some ways it has. My first semester was very stressful and the change from high school to college seemed very scary to me. But, I have met some amazing friends, and an amazing, supportive group of teachers who are always there for me to keep me going.

Morgan

Overall, Marymount itself is a good school. I love my professors, and the specific program i'm in is great. As for the student body, the school can't control that very much. Many of the students here are very ignorant, or just haven't adjusted to the college life yet, i'm not sure what it is - but they need to realize that we all go here for a reason, and that we all will most likely be going here for the next four years.

Tierany

My overall experience at Marymount Manhattan College had its ups and downs. Academics were amazing, the professors were always available when in need and the campus life was very safe and fun. This would be an awesome school to attend if you are interested in performing arts or liberal studies. However, if you are looking for the full college experience: sports, major events or a full campus you might want to check out other institutions. But, if you love the fast pace city life and you can afford to attend a private institution, this school may just be a great pick.

Joelle
MMC

You can make your own major! Mine is actually business with a concentration in fashion studies and a minor in journalism

Paige
MMC

Small liberal arts college in the middle of Manhattan. I'll be so sad to leave when I graduate in May.

Tony

Marymount Manhattan College is the best college for me. I auditioned for MMC during the winter and enjoyed how they set the process. Recently, on the Tony's, there was a Tony winner who went to MMC. This means that the college has high potential for making their students successful. The size of the school is perfect. When I tell people about where I'm going, they are amazed and congratulate me.

“Get a hold of yourself, woman!” is what I would tell my senior self. I remember being so stressed out thinking no college or university would want me, which of course, was not the case! At the time, I felt like I was drowning in a sea of emotions, applications, and emotional applications. It seemed like climbing Mount Everest would have been easier than finishing the year—especially as a bad case of “Senioritis” began setting in, but what I would have told myself is to keep climbing, because what’s at the other side of that mountain is far better than you could have ever imagined: It is college—a life free of promposals, awkard school dances, (and in my case, terrible acne). So, kid, don’t sweat the small stuff because it will get easier from here on out, your acne WILL get better (although your jeans may get tighter—freshman fifteen, what can I say?), and who you do or don’t go to prom with won’t matter a year from now, so focus on getting good grades and stay calm because there really is nothing to worry about!

The best thing about Marymount is that it is centrally located in New York City which can provide incredible opportunities for internships and ultimately jobs. Having the city as your campus and everything at your disposal makes for convienent and adventurous living and can provide one with opportunities you could never get anywhere else. It's also great that our little school has such large connections with companies and firms and provides us with the guidance and advice we need to navigate and live in such a large city.

I wish I had known how much walking 32 blocks really is! I mean, I don't mind the fresh air every day, but it's hard enough getting up in the mornings--let alone having to walk so much just for a few classes. When I had visited the college my junior year of high school, it was snowing like crazy so Marymount rented out buses that took us to the school--we knew we had not even the slightest intimation as to exactly what we were in for, but all in all, I'm glad I chose Marymount!

Adolfo

If I could go back and advise the young, inadequate me, I would warn against my veering from school in the upcoming years. I would smack me across the face until I wised up and listened to myself. I'd say hold off on that six month trip to Europe and get your life figured out first. More importantly, I'd cry and plead with myself to stop what I was doing to Ella. Screaming and shouting till my past ears bled, not to make the same stupid mistake I made with all the other girls before. I would reason that being accepted by MMC, earning a scholarship from the same school, being the middle child and first in college was all going to be great, but none of it would be truly worth it without her. Not when I have no one to share it with. Girls have and will flock to me, and all I look for is Ella. I look for is that love we shared, the pride I felt when she met my little sisters. How without her, there's only fear and doubt. Only night terrors and no one beside me, saying I can cry.

MMC is the epitomy of Liberal Arts College. They allow you to create your own major. I'm working towards being well versed in all aspects of theatre. I'm acting, stage managing, constructing sets. Also, I'm studying sociology at the same time. By the end I hope to grasp the sociological effects the theatre has on it's workers as well as the audience members.

Marymount Manhattan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.