Rochester, NY
Roberts Wesleyan College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Roberts Wesleyan College

Fixed  rate loan

I was convinced for years that I was going to another college, all the way through high school, up until the summer before my senior year. I came on one tour here once, and knew this was my college. From then on, I told everyone I was going to Roberts, even before I was accepted to Roberts! My first semester is just about through, and I have no real complaints! The food here is really good, the staff are concerned about YOU. You, as a student, as not just a number. Your professors will know your name, and call you out by it if they see you off campus. Student resources are helpful and always available. There is a 24-hour computer lab in the library! Over-all, if you are looking for a college that is going to educate you, as well as make sure you grow as a person, and enjoy your experience, then Roberts if the place to be!

Cierra

Roberts Wesleyan College is an outstanding place for an individual to grow in their education as well as their faith. When I had visited the campus I truly felt at home. All of the professors I met were kind-hearted and they seemed genuinely interested in helping students to succeed. The student and teacher ratio is small enough where a student can get one on one help from a professor in any subject being taught to them. At Roberts Wesleyan they make students and faculty safety top priority with video camera's, and security officers. My parents and I were happy to see the steps made to keep the facility safe.

Kyle

I Love it, I think everything about Roberts Wesleyan is amazing, the way i feel home when i visit there the way that i was introduced and how close everything is to a center in the middle of the campus. It is my dream college life and I wouldn't want to commit to any other college then Roberts Wesleyan.

DMani

When I first stepped onto the campus, I absolutely loved how spacious and small the school was overall. During my tour I learned a lot about the school and I need to expect next year when I'm actually a student there, I love how approachable the teachers were when I met with them and the small classroom sizes were a definite must for how I learn. Even though Robert's Wesleyan will be like a home away from home I can definitely see myself growing here and I can't wait to be Red Hawk.

Bob

I had taken MSL program and it is neither MSL nor MBA the title of the program should be MBAL (L-Leadership) if you are from the technical field and the company did not send you there I would not recommend this program. The program is for folks that are in none technical field and you are wasting your money considering student loan for the graduate has interest so the $30k tuition is going to cost me $40k when done with payment and having a degree that no one knows it and carry no value in the industry.

Michaela

I have really enjoyed my time here at Roberts. The community feel is present and is something that had lead to the high ranking of safety on campus and the students feeling that they can connect on a deeper level with their peers and their professors. The faith on campus is also present, but it is not forced down your throat like other Christian colleges might do. The athletics are decent here as a NCAA D2 school. There are programs that are more successful than others, but things are on the rise. Academically, there is a lot that will help each individual succeed, as well as challenge themselves.

Kristen
Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Aside from your dorm, If you really need to get some work accomplished, I would suggest going to the library. The upper level of the library is substantially quieter than the lower level. Both floors of the library have bathrooms on them, so you won't have to go searching for one.

Mobility or lack there of is the most frustrating thing about this campus. As you get deeper into your academic focus area, you are more likely to have to complete some kind of field work. Some of the events are for the whole class, so transportation will be provided. Most field activities require you to find your own transportation.

Although we come from different walks of life, the community here is very closely nit. Most people know each other, if not your name they at least know your face. As long as you put in the effort to introduce yourself, you can make new friends. The warmth I experienced from the staff and students my first week here, helped to cushion the shock of entering a new surrounding.

Bella

The best thing about Roberts is the professors and education you receive. The class sizes are small and the professors have the opportunity to know you and provide assistance when you need it. Roberts is very small which works for me. I wanted my undergrad to be at a smaller college where the focus was more on academics. I think the biggest complaints are the lack of anything to do on campus. The college does make an effort to provide campus activities but it could be better.

There is a clear division between the athletes that attend Roberts and the rest of the student body.

This is a predominately Christian college. I feel that there is diversity among social classes but there isn't a great deal of acceptance if you don't fall in their definition of Christian. Most students wear casual clothes. Students are involved in many of the issues facing the world today and a great deal of community service is performed.

Jamilah

Roberts Wesleyan College is a college that bulids leaders.

Roberts Wesleyan College is a college that bulids leaders.

The biggest Advise I would give to past Jamilah is to think of a dream she wants to accomplish and use that as a movitation. No matter what college you attend, there would be obstacles within the first week and it always the hardest to get through. The first week you are feeling homesick, a little anixous, and you are even feeling nervous about the new enviroment, which eventually you will have to call it home. This feeling might not go away for maybe two weeks but remember movitation will be the only thing that keeps you driven. Remember what you want achieve! Remeber where you want to be in 10 years! Remember who you want to empower! Remember the sacrifices you have gave and will give. Remember all of this and use it as your moivtation!

The best thing about Robert Wesleyan College is the faculty and the students. I only have three weeks attending Roberts and I have yet felt out of place. The upperclassmen are extremely nice and helpful. If you need to find a building or simply need help with the laundry machine, they help you in a heartbeat and they do it with a smile. Roberts faculty are amazing! They are the nicest people you will ever meet! You can have a thousand questions about your financial aid, your classes, and they will be very happy to guide you through your transition.

Sara

I would say not to stress too much about grades. As important as they are, other things are more important. Rearrange your priorities.

If you aren't a Christian, it may not be a great fit. People here are passionate about their faith. I haven't experienced people as being super-pushy, but Christianity is a big part of life here.

I know all my professors really well. It's a nice balance of size- not too big, not too small. :)

Roberts Wesleyan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.