Winchester, VA
Shenandoah University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Shenandoah University

mostly motivated fun kids

mostly motivated fun kids

Don't make a choice in college based on where all your friends go. College is a time of self discovery that should be utilized to the fullest. The people you meet will affect your life and some will be friends forever.

ERIN

Picking the right college for you is not an easy process. The best advice I can give is to sit down and map out everything you feel you want to receive from your university. Whether or not you want to be involved in a large school with thousands of students or a small school with a more one-on-one basis. Try to decide on a field you want to study to make sure the school has your path. Finally, visit all of the colleges you have narrowed it down to because there is no better way to feel if you like it or not then to go there. You will more than likely get an intuition first thing when you visit of whether or not it is the school for you!!

The weekends around campus are very dead. I wish we had more events that went on and fun things for the students to get out of their rooms to do!

Having to go around and around about financial aid, etc. That is probably at most schools though.

Over-dramatic ,obnoxious and loving people who are just trying to make it in this crazy business.

Research it very far in advance. It is probaly the largest decision you will ever make in your life. It in a sense sets you up for life. So, if it is not enjoyable you will not have a good time!

Nothing really, I knew the basics and common sense of life and I came here with an open mind and attitude and it has helped me alot throughout the past 4 years.

My classmates are focused, creative, intelligent, athletic, and responsible. We do not focus on competing with each other. Instead, we are family.

My advice.... find a school that compliments your personality. If it seems right then that is probably your school.

This school has a great conservatory. The class sizes are well proportioned and the faculty are very engaging. They have office hours but as a student you know you are welcome to speak with your faculty whenever you need them. Since each branch of the conservatory is small, you get to know your faculty on a name to name basis. I liked this because I didn't want to be just a number at a school.

Christina

The most important things in finding the right college is DON'T STRESS OUT and DON'T BE AFRAID. It is very scary to think that you will soon be leaving your home and friends and going to a place that is foreign to you. What makes it even scarier is that there will always be a level of uncertainty when choosing a school, because you won't completely know for sure if it's right for you until you experience it. My advice to you is TAKE RISKS...do not hesitate to shoot for your top choice, even if you think it is way beyond you. One of the worst things you can do is underestimate yourself. DO YOUR RESEARCH, as much as it reminds you of how hard the next step in your life is going to be, it'll be worth it when you find the place you believe to be right for you. Lastly...BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. Remember, where you go to college is YOUR choice, and by striving to be real and to know yourself, that choice will benefit you for years to come. And don't forget to HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!

The great teachers and my awesome friends.

The excellent theatre program we have and our great facilities. It is also a small environment so it's easy to get around efficiently.

Dahlia

They are the most amazing group of people , unjudgemental , unbelievably kind , very suportive just the of people you wa...

They are the most amazing group of people , unjudgemental , unbelievably kind , very suportive just the of people you want.

go to the college you want and feel good at .

How easy the transition was going to be from home to college . My parents worried for nothing and I'm very glad that I choose to this school Although they have made some improvement our food needs to get better.

Kevin

My classmates are very helpful, personable and concerned for your well being just as much as they are concerned for their own...

Follow your heart and know that you can't dream too big.

The advising process is horrid. We need a specific office concerned only with advising. Our advisors are our everyday teachers and they know squat about what their talking about.

Shenandoah University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.