Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

I wish I'd known that I wouldn't like being a Biochemistry major, as it would have saved me a semester's worth of classes I didn't enjoy and credits that are now of no use to me.

Texas A&M University did an awesome job at informing me about everything I needed to know before I came to college. There isn't anything that I wish I had known before coming.

I think a common misconception is that everyone at Texas A&M is extraordinarily into football. There is a niche for everyone at Texas A&M. There are countless opportunities.

I wish I had known that the mindset you are forced to have in high school does not prepare you at all for college. In fact, I wish I had never been in that mindset at all.

College is far harder than high school. Study. Talk with professors. Get involved. See what's out there. Only then, can you really start to understand who you are.

How many people there were and the difficulties that can result trying to get from place to place and a little bit more about what I initailly wanted to major in.

I felt very prepared and the transition was very smooth because the campus is so friendly and the upper classmen are so eager to help you find your niche.

Thankfully A&M has been a very friendly and helpful school; but I wish I would have known how to manage my time wisely, as well as how to study properly.

I wish I would have taken advantage of more advance placement test offered in high school so that I would have saved my parents this financial burden .

I wish I had known to join an organization with girls, instead of just my fraternity. I also wish I had known how to study and manage my time better.