Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

That all the little things that I had previosly worried about didn't matter, and that there were hunderds of other students in my same position.

If you want to make friends in college, you need to join a soroity, fraterity, or other social group early on in your college career.

I wish I had more financial aid information. Transfering from a junior college to a 4 year college was a hear financial jump.

How much fun I was really going to have. It has been the best time of my life and I wish that I could do it all over again!

How important it is to know upperclassmen before arriving. It's a huge school, and some opportunites are not publicized.

Do as many dual credit courses as you can and don't be afraid to befriend someone new; they might be at your wedding.

I wish I would have known just how rigorous the university was and how some professors really do not care to help.

The fact that it is not a very large city so unless you are part of the bar scene, there isn't much else to do

i got lots of knowelege in sports and also inmy education. i also involved in volunteering and other sports

I wish I had known how important extracurricular activities are at A&M; I would have gotten more involved.