Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

I believe a mature and responsbile young adult should attend any institution of higher learning in order to enrich their life with knowledge. Anyone seeking answers, a challenge, or who deliberatley wants to purse a specific career should attend this institution. Greatness can only be acheived with disciplined, dedication, and dexterity. If you are ready for a new stage in your life and ready to drink from the fountain of knowledge then, welcome.

The kind of person who should attend this school is a person who is willing to do the school work required by their professors and a person who dosen't make this school a hang-out and dating service. The type of person who is willing to listen to their professors, be open-minded and willing to accept the knowledge of the professor, not to challenge the professors. That is the type of person who should attend this school.

I believe that any person should attend this school. It is up to the individual personal to make the best of this school or to let it go to waste. A person that is determined and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the best of their college education will make the most of this school. While UTB may not be a HIGHLY recognized school, it is one that offers a great education just like any other school in the country.

Any kind of person that seeks to expand their knowledge should attend UTB. Also people who want a brighter future for themselve and seek to better themselve in specific areas or would like to try a career as part of their life. But , the person attending this school has to be a hard working and dedicated student while attending beacuse this school requires you to study as much as possible to learn many new things.

Any individual who desires to self enrich themselves should attend this school. University of Texas at Brownsville provides a great feeling of knowing that this school is a well structured school and has the reasources that are beneficial to their students. The classrooms, libraries, student gathering facilities, and gym are all well equipped with up to date with their accomodities and equipment.

Interesting question, the kind of person that should attend this school is someone that wants succeed in their future. In my case the kind of person that wants to see a future different from that of their past, the kind of person that is ready to take the next step in their life to become a better person, nothing less of a well-educated person ready to take on whatever is to come.

Someone that is looking to just finish their degree and not have many distractions. This city is small with not much to do so it's hard to not focus in school. Teachers are interested in success of student, so students should have no problem with succeeding. If you're looking for a kind, heartwarming area, this school is exactly what you're looking for. You won't be disappointed!

a person attending this institution should be someone who is willing to apply themselves to hard work and not expect to have something handed to them. This college as well as others allow students to manage their own time and work which is a life lesson on managing your life as well so if a person is not open to that type of lifestyle it will be difficult for them.

Well with the recent split between UTB and STC, not anyone can attend anymore. The school is aiming to be more academically rigorous, so it should be more competitive to be accepted. That said, only someone who is serious about receiveing a 4 year degree should apply. Also, I hear we have a great criminal justice and medical department.

A person who likes diversity should attend this school . Since I also work for this university, I can say that attending this school has been a great blessing to me, it is located in the center of Brownsville, and all the students are assisted equally. The staff and faculty are very helpful and kind with any information you might need.