Troy University

« See more reviews of Troy University

I would suggest in depth research as to what the student's interest are and what colleges offer the best opportunity for that student and visit your top 5 choices to narrow it down. When you find the right college for you, you will know it!

Well you should decide on the college that you would best fit in at academicly and social life wise at the school you are considering. Family or friend ties to any school should not make your decision if its not right for the student

Be yourself and do not try and change your personality to fit in! Do your best and study hard and efficiently. Always use your time wisely "time is of the essence"! Do not be afraid to try new things and have fun with new people!

If i knew what i know now about college life i would have worked on my study habits so much more because when i came to school i had no idea how to study! I'm just now learning how to study.

Make sure you pick a diverse school that socially accepts everyone, gives everybody chances, and have a great learning facility with fun extracurricular activities. Good luck in the future!

If I had the opportunity, I would start preparing for college and all it's expenses earlier. I would have applied for more scholarships read up more on college life.

Go visit the college before you make a decision. Once you are there, get involved! Join any clubs or organizations that sound like fun to you, make friends!

I would want to know about grants, scholarships, loans, and workstudy. Schools should have give information to freshman to explain the process.

When you go to college you must be flexible and perserver through the rough and challenging times. It gets better aftet the first semester!

Be open minded and willing to make mistakes. Enjoy life, trust in God and encourage your child to reach beyond their comforfort zone.