University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

One who can not embrace diversity; UF is known for it's diverse student body which encourages students to enteract with those they wouldn't normally. Also UF is very academically competitive so someone without proper study habits will greatly suffer!

If a student doesn't feel comfortable with a large University, they should not attend. If a student needs to find employment while at UF, it will be difficult to find a job due to the large population of college students and local high school kids.

The person that shouldn't attend this school is a person that does not want to work hard. A person that is lazy and thinks that they can wait until the last minute to do their work. Also, a person who does not have Gator pride and isn't focused.

Some one who should not attend the University of Florida is someone who is unmotivated and is not a hard worker. Things at the University of Florida are not freely given to you. A person has to work hard and use all the resources given to them.

UF is not a good place for very conservative, close minded, easily offended individuals. A lot of crazy stuff goes on. It is full of nature loving, hippie, liberals who like to party and follow "alternative paths" religiously, sexually, etc.

The University of Florida is a school that anyone can adapt to. Everyone is very friendly and accepting of ideas, race, opinions, etc. The only reason someone should not go to the University of Florida is if they are not a gator fan!

People who are lazy or do not put in the effort required to achieve their degree. The academic input needed to excel in this school can be very demanding, those who do not wish to put much effort should not attend this school.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend my school has a poor attituide toward life in general. If they are self centered and feel they need no ones help and aren't ready to help others then the Gator Nation doesn't need them.

Someone who doesn't have team spirit. If the person does not plan to be in the premedical or math/science programs, they should not go to UF if they are extremely extroverted and like smaller campuses and quite environments.

A person with no school spirit should not attend this school. One has to at least have spirit and motivation to accomplish their goals. With spirit comes a positive attitude and a positive attitude can open doors.