University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

High academic achievers who can stay focused with numerous distractions around. You must be willing to emerge in campus life through some sort of involvement in order to get the most out of the college experience.

Somebody not willing to go to class. You must go to class in order to gain concepts you need to know in order to pass exams. If you don't learn how to study and pass exams, you will never make it.

A student who is more conservative and wants a smaller campus should not attend this university. Also, anyone who like a quiet campus with little interaction or scheduled events should not attend.

People who aren't prepared to work. Also people who have no self discipline. The University of Florida is a school where you have to work, and work hard but it's a wonderful experience.

Someone who doesn't want to have the best time of their life. You need to be smart to keep up but its the best place to have a fun social life and get a great education.

People who don't like big and but not crowed enviroments their is a lot of students here so you might feel overwhelmed, if you cant be away from the beach dont come here

People who are unmotivated. Someone who does not like small towns. A person who wants to cause crime. Anyone who couldn't afford to be away from their family.

The kind of person that is only books smart. This is a very well rounded school. We study hard, but we party harder. And still maintain above a 3.5 gpa.

People who cant have/make their own fun, city people, and people who don't like getting involved in clubs or activites or trying new/different things.

People who like a big city environment will have a difficult time here, because even though the school is large, that's all there is in this town.