Orlando, FL
Valencia College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Valencia College

Brittney

My school is a wonderful learning enviorment, with friendly teachers who want all of their students to succeed.

Looking back now I would definately give myself more advice on study tips and time management. I work full time and take night classes all week, and it is hard trying to manage everything together. Managing when to study, knowing when things are due for certain classes and making sure you get it done on time is very important and sometimes it get really hard to keep up with it all. If you dont study your grades suffer and then you could wind up paying for the same class over again, not something that most people want to do, so if you prepare yourself with better study habbits, and manage your time between classes, and the amount of time you study for each class, you are going to be better off in the long run.

Someone that shouldn't attend this school is someone who does not have the drive to learn. If you go to this school you better be prepared to have good teachers and learn a lot, so if you have no drive to learn then I would say definately don't go to this school because you WILL most definately be doing the opposite.

Ruth

Fortunately this fall semester I happen to have great classmates that I can count on if one day I would miss class; especially in my physics and calculus class , we study in groups and they are all great people.

My school is great because we have great teachers and great resources to help us pass our classes.

If I could go back in time in my high school senior year I would probably get to know more about american government . Because I was always focused on my math and science classes, I never really pay attention to what is going on in the country and I feel like I dont know anything about government. I used to think in High school just because my major is engineering it was not important for me to gain knowledge in political sciences. Now that I am in college I try to read and inform myself about government.

Camika

Valencia is a great , large and inspiring college. It consists of great programs of studies and amazing professors. The professors and faculty and staff are very helpful and make sure that you get the full Valencia experience. I would choose to go to this school over any university because it is smooth and fast paced at the same time. I enjoy attending Valencia and wish they would turn it into a four year college so I don't have to go anywhere else.

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school student I would tell myself to pay attention to my studies more. The reason I say this is because I played in high school and that affected my GPA. But Valencia being the great school it is gives a second chance. No matter what you are allowed to attend this school and take prep classes and that is what I like because I got to build up my GPA. I now have a 3.33 GPA I am so proud of that and wish I could have done this before when I was in highschool. Bigger universities don't even look at your application when your gpa is low and Valencia gives you a chance to bring yours up.

I think a person who is not serious about their future should not attend this school. Valencia is a great college and has alot of opportunities for anyone. If you are not serious about school and your future then you should not attend Valencia.

Valencia College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.