Narrowing Your Field of Dreams for College
Getting to Know YouAsk yourself, "Who am I?" This is where your college search should begin. You can’t find the perfect campus if you don’t know who you are and what you want. You’ll need to know things about yourself, such as:
- What type of learner am I?
- Would I perform better in a smaller or larger class setting?
- Is prestige (brand name) important to me?
- What type of lifestyle do I envision for myself?
- Am I internally motivated, or will I need some external pushing and prodding to finish my degree?