Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This award is for single parents who are residents of Cross County, AR and who have not obtained a b...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students. Applicants must be lesbi...
This scholarship is available for female U.S. high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.0 ...
Current undergraduate single parents who reside in Clay County, Arkansas are eligible for this award...
U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Cleburne County, Arkansas are eligible for this awa...
Illinois residents with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher who demonstrate financial need and ar...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled in an entry-level radiography, sonogr...
This award is for current radiation therapists who are pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher. Stude...
This scholarship is open to established radiologic technologists who are working to earn their first...
This scholarship is open to radiologic technologist educators who plan to pursue a master's or docto...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship