Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Lebanon county in Pennsylvania. ...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate and graduate students who plan to enroll or ar...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. undergraduate students who have been in fos...
The Albert W. Dent & Foster G. McGaw Graduate Student Scholarships are available for students who ar...
This award is available for U.S. minority students who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program and...
This award is available for U.S. college seniors planning to graduate in the current academic year. ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are employed in the roofing indust...
This scholarship is open to U.S. female college juniors and seniors who are enrolled in an aviation ...
Students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible for this award. The applicant mus...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate juniors and seniors enrolled in an aviation program. Students m...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who obtain the endorsement of an Accredited ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship