Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This award is available for low-income students who are incoming freshman at University of Southern ...
This award is available U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who attend or have graduated fro...
This award is available U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate young women who are 16 to 26 years of age...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and/or graduate students who have graduated from a hi...
The Juniper Networks Scholarship is available for graduating high school seniors in Essex, Hunterdon...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of California attend a high s...
The Sand Hill Scholars Program is available to U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from a hi...
San Francisco Bay Area graduating high school seniors who are 25% or more Filipino and have a grade ...
This scholarship is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who work or have worked in an ...
This award is available for Filipino high school seniors who are a resident of California. Applicant...
This scholarship is available for first generation Asian Americans in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship