Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This scholarship is open to U.S. college juniors and seniors and graduate students who are pursuing ...
U.S. high school seniors who plan to enroll as full-time college freshmen are eligible for this awar...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who reside and attend high school in Colorado, ...
This award is available to members of Kappa Epsilon who have completed the equivalent of six semeste...
This award is available for U.S. students who have received organ transplant surgery. Applicants mus...
This scholarship is available for adult re-entry students who are at least 25 years of age and resid...
This scholarship is available for female residents of Greater Middletown Ohio who are returning to c...
This scholarship is available for residents of Greater Middletown, Ohio who have completed at least ...
This award is available for international students planning to enroll as full-time freshmen at the U...
This fellowship is offered to female international graduate students who have completed the required...
Current or incoming U.S. business students attending McNally Smith College of Music are eligible for...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship