Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
San Francisco Bay Area graduating high school seniors who are 25% or more Filipino and have a grade ...
This scholarship is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who work or have worked in an ...
This award is available for Filipino high school seniors who are a resident of California. Applicant...
This scholarship is available for first generation Asian Americans in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, ...
This scholarship is available for Asian American high school seniors in the Fairfield-Suisun communi...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who are farm workers or the children of a f...
This scholarship is available for high school juniors in Arlington, TX who demonstrate academic exce...
High school seniors or currently enrolled students may apply for this undergraduate award. Students...
This award is available for undocumented high school seniors of Hispanic descent. Applicants must d...
A U.S. student who is a high school senior planning to enroll at a two- or four-year engineering or ...
This award is available for LGBT students and allies who reside in, or attend a college in Kentucky....
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship