Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This scholarship is open to full-time students at any of the campuses of the Community College Syste...
This award is available for U.S. students who have received organ transplant surgery. Applicants mus...
U.S. undergraduate students who are of Armenian descent and have a grade point average of 3.0 or hig...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate nursing students who are residents of Michigan and attend a col...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are the dependent child of a U.S. soldie...
This award is for single parents who are graduating from high school, or who are full time undergrad...
This award is for minority students who are graduating from high school, or who are full time underg...
This scholarship is available for U.S. military veterans who have been injured on duty. Selected sc...
This award is available for U.S. third or fourth year college students who live within the Catholic ...
This award is for U.S. women 17 years of age or older, with minor children that planned to be enroll...
This award is available to Missouri students who are employed while enrolled part-time at a college ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship