Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This award is available for Florida resident undergraduate and graduate students who are attending t...
This scholarship is open to Florida students who will be enrolled as juniors or seniors in the Unive...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who attend the University of No...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who will enroll as college juniors or seniors in the Unive...
This scholarship is open to Florida students who will be enrolled as college juniors or seniors in t...
High school seniors, current college freshmen, and community/technical college graduates who will en...
This award is for single parents who are residents of Cross County, AR and who have not obtained a b...
This award is available for U.S. female high school seniors and/or current college students who are ...
This award is available to currently enrolled full-time undergraduate students at a college or unive...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students. Applicants must be lesbi...
Current undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher and are residents of ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship