Saint Paul, MN
Concordia University-Saint Paul

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concordia University-Saint Paul

De-lajah

The first time I came to visit Concordia to check it out, I could see myself going here. This was one of the big reasons why I chose this school. I'm not very religious and even though Concordia is a Lutheran college I'm still welcomed and not judged. The professors are very understanding and the student body is amazing. There is always something to do here and you can meet lots of new people.

Payton

I am looking forward to attending Concordia next year as a freshman. I recently went on a campus tour and loved it! There was so much to like about the school such as their small class sizes and overall location. Although it is a small campus, the surrounding metro areas are close as well as numerous other colleges. I was recruited for the softball team so I am excited to continue my softball career and education at Concordia University in St. Paul in the fall of 2019.

Garrett

Academically, this is as strong a school that you'll find in Minnesota. Unfortunately, quite a few students focus too much on the way things look, as apposed to the way things are. You'll get a great education here, and the campus is changing rapidly (four new buildings in the past ten years). Overall, this is a great school that is quite underrated for what it delivers (I've known several people who have come here, transfered out, and then transfered right back). Great College!

Habi

It's a good school that is small enough to recognize people's faces. The professors are friendly and the classes are small. I've met many of my closest friends there and that number keeps growing each year. It's a very diverse school too- which I love- and is so different from what I usually experience!

Habi

A great private school to meet some amazing people with a lot to say. I've meet some of my closest friends there which is amazing. Small classroom sizes, but professors are really easy to talk to. A lot of opportunities you just have to open your mind to. You can really find yourself here, at least I did!

I love this college. I love how the teachers, staff, and volunteers want to see me succeed. I love that I can go to anyone with any problem and they will help me, or directly connect me with the person who can. The class sizes are small, so you get to know your professors. The teachers have all had experience in the field they are teaching. Everyone is nice and respectful, and everyone belongs.

Grayce

This school was definitely not what I was expecting, and I don't mean that in the best way. The facilities are kind of gross sometimes, the food isn't the greatest nor does it have an expanded selection, and I do not feel that safe around the campus, which is unfortunate. The housing is okay but can get kind of frustrating sometimes with the visiting hours not enforced. The rules are very odd because they are strict with some things and completely laxed about others which is frustrating.

Jana

When I visited the school I knew it was small. Now that I live here I truly realize how small it actually is. I wish I had known how it was going to feel on such a small campus. Everyone knows a lot about everyone. I sometimes feel as if I can't escape to my own place even though I live on campus. I wish I would have known that everyone goes home all of the time and there isn't much to do if you aren't in sports, music, or theater.

The thing I consider the worst at Concordia is how conservative it is. Lot's of the people who contribute to Concordia are older people who are missouri-synod Lutherans. They want to see nothing but a bunch of perfect Jesus following students who do nothing out of the ordinary. It is clear that certain groups are not welcome there and that even the people who are usually the majority at Universities don't feel welcomed. Sometimes it feels as if views are being forced into our heads. It's a Christian school, not a cult.

Mia

In my senior year, I felt as though I held my future in my hands, but I didn't know what to do with it, or how to even begin my search for colleges at all. It seemed like an impossible task, one I almost preferred avoiding rather than addressing. It was only when time started running out and I knew I had to make the effort that I discovered the true challenge. With the use of a few search engines and some website browsing, choices can be made easily, and the insurmountable task became manageable. The true challenge in finding a college and a direction was not paperwork, or school searching, or even the funds to attend; only the idea itself and the work required to achieve it. If I could go back, I would tell myself to stop, put things in perspective, and realize that college is not the end-all-be-all, nor a simple matter. It's a great opportunity, one of learning and adventure, and one that requires time, commitment, and releasing one's fears to take a hold of. It's my future, and it's my job to take responsibility of it.

Lamaja

The kind of person who is looking forward to a grat education and meeting friendly people who are willing to hep you.

One thing thta I would tell myself is that it is not going to be easy. There will be times when you want to give up because the workload is too mch and the stress is weighing you down, but you have to keep going. I would also tell myself how important it is to study and turn in assignments on time. Also, it would be good to try and save money so you can buy books, but still have enough if you want to hang with friends!

The kind of person who is worried about partying and is less worried about their studies.