Mitchell, SD
Dakota Wesleyan University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dakota Wesleyan University

Haley

Great School! I would definitely recommend this school to others who are interested in pursuing a higher education. The nursing programs are spectacular and so are the teachers. I owe all that I have learned to this school and I will always be greatful!

Madison

Dakota Wesleyan University is a very tight knit community and a very successful school in my opinion. I love the size of the classes and the school size and also how safe it seems. This school is the very best option for me education wise, 90% of graduates go into their choice of career field. I love this school and I am looking forward to attending this school.

Marissa

Love the faith based campus and small size! Great town and great community to be a part of. With there being another college in town, I’m surprised there’s not more competition between the two even though they offer different things. Been very happy with my choice of college!

Madison

Dakota Wesleyan University is a wonderful place. The class sizes are mostly small and the professors are very accessible. Most of them care about your life outside of the classroom and are very friendly people. The sports scene is incredible. Our women's basketball team just won the NAIA Dll National Championship. Dakota Wesleyan has a variety of majors and pretty much has something for everyone. We have a brand new performing arts building and a recently built math and sciences center. We are also putting up a new dorm as I type, and next year we will launch our digital initiative, a learning partnership with Apple. DWU is a great place to be.

Rachelle

I am a proud adult learner at Dakota Wesleyan University. They are eager to help you succeed. They offer plenty of opportunities to travel abroad. They work hard to build a close relationship with the small community. And as a private college they are faith based.

Taner

The campus here at Dakota Wesleyan University is quite small. But everybody on the campus knows everybody and we are all friendly to each other. The sports in this town are wonderful with great support from the community. Overall I have enjoyed my experience here at Dakota Wesleyan.

Alyssa

Great school! There are small class sizes and your professors know your names and will often go around your schedule to find a way to help you if you need to meet with them. All the staff is kind, everybody says hello when walking around campus. Freshman dorms can get loud but usually it Is pretty good. Café food is okay but there usually isn't much of a variety.

The classmates at this school are very intelligent and down to earth.

The classmates at this school are very intelligent and down to earth.

If I had to go back to my high school self I would tell myself to keep proceeding on pushing through high school. College is such an awesome part of life and it grows you into a better person. High school may be hard, but it is a large life lesson.

When bragging about my school to friends and family it always gets brought up that the students on campus are very nice and homely. Being a part of the soccer team at the school makes me feel like a family away from home.

Devinne

Dakota Wesleyan is a perfect combination of athletics, education, religion, and feels like our own society.

Dakota Wesleyan is best known for it's Nursing Program and it's athletes.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to look into Dakota Wesleyan. I never thought I could play softball in college so I just made the easy choice and went to the University of South Dakota. I transfered to Dakota Wesleyan to play softball since I got an offer from the coach after spending a semester at USD. I would tell my high school self to just go to Dakota Wesleyan to begin with. Here, I am a person that people know and care about. At USD, I was just a number. Most of my professors didn't even know my name. Transferring schools was the best decision of my life and I wish I would have been here from the very beginning.

Leah

I'm not really too sure, nothing have been unexpected.

There's a high emphasis on sports, which tents to conflict with science labs.

Dakota Wesleyan University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.