Buffalo, NY
D'Youville College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend D'Youville College

Tamara

A nurse is someone who nurtures the sick back to health. A nurse is someone who a family can depend on when they cannot afford health care from a physician. A nurse is what I want to be for the reasons mentioned and many more. After working in a hospital as a unit secretary I knew that I wanted to a nurse. I will take pride in the fact that I can make someone feel better when they are in pain. Being able to help will make my job feel worth while. But, before I become a good nurse I must be a great student and I know what it will take to get me there. Therefore I dedicate many hours to studying so that I can one day be the best nurse I can be.

The best thing about my school is that the classroom sizes are small and allow for the students to be more involoved and get individualized attention from the professors. This school is also helpful with students who need help from a professional. The student center allows student to sign up with a tutor, who is usually also a teacher, if help is needed.

The kind of person that should attend this school is one that likes an intimate school setting. People who like everyone to know there name, and would like to see the same people everyday would fit perfectly in this school because of the size.

I attend a very friendly, open-minded school. D'Youville's community is very close and extremely helpful. I would'nt change a single thing about my school!

My college expierence has been very valuable to me. I am the first to attend college in my family and I hope to be a positive rolemodel to my little brother entering highschool this year. I have learned to enter in to new situations with confidence and an open mind. Without my college expierence I would not be the person that I am today.

The worst aspect would have to be the expensive tuition; however, I feel it is totally worth every penny!

Jeffrey

D'Youville College is best known for its medical programs. Most students here are trying to be some kind of doctor or nurse in a chosen medical field. It is a very graduate oriented school with many degree opportunites.

My college experience has changed my life forver. I have learned to grow up and be responsible for myself in th world outside of my neighborhood. I have learned a lot in the classroom as well but I think the main lessons I have learned since going to college have been outside the classroom. I always felt like a I was doing something to get ready for my future, work hard in high school to get into college, work hard in college to get into a professional program, etc. It seemed like there was always another step I was working towards and my future goals were so far away. Just lately I have realized that now that I am in my professional program, my future is here and all my hard work is finally paying off. I learned that everything I do today is going to effect me and shape the rest of my life. There is no next step, this is it and then I am on my own. College has taught me this lesson that I need to e responsible now so I dont mess anything up in the future.

D'Youville College would be best for people who are trying to get into a medical program. its a small campus so if you like a big city atmosphere then this isnt the right choice for you. It was intimate class settings with a mor personalized learning experience than larger institutions could offer. So if you like small campuses, personalized learning with attention from the teacher and want to get into the medical field then D'Youville College would be great for you.

Egypt

From my college experience I have learned how to manage my time better and I have also learned what my learning styles is so that I can maximize my studying. Its valuabvle to attend college because people can take money and material items from you, but your education can not be taken away. Spending the money to attend school will be reciprocated back ten fold once I begin my career.

Rebekah

Freindly and always willing to help.

Freindly and always willing to help.

What I have gotten so far out of my college experiance is that I have grown and learned so much about my self and what i am really capable of. I feel that i am getting a good quality education and even though my classes are really hard, i feel like i will really be prepared for my feild of work.

The work load is really heavy based on the classes you take.

Melanie

My classmates are friendly and outgoing.

My classmates are friendly and outgoing.

I would tell myself to focus on school and dont take on to many responisibilities. College is hard and the work is tough so focusing on school will really help you to succeed. Also dont worry about the money as this can take away from your college experience.

The worst thing about the school is the process you have to go through with financial aid so that you have enough money to pay your bill.

Katie

Very nice, encouraging, and friendly.

I would strongly encourage myself as a high school senior to keep my head in my books and make sure that I do the best that I could to keep my grades up. It makes a big difference in the scholarships and financial aid that a student can receive. Be prepared for college. Do all that you could to not miss any classroom time. Take advantage of the academic labs if you need a little help. Everything that is learned in college will come up in future classes. They are building blocks.

Crystal

It's size it's small but cozy. This school is more of a family then its students be just a number.

Highly motivated, someone who likes to recoginize a majority of people on campus

Andrew

D'Youville College is a small college in Buffalo, NY that has everything you need to succeed in education and life.

Don't blow off any classes in your senior year. And take every educational opportunity you can while in high school. Your guidance counselor and parents are there to help you, so really listen to them, becuase they have been in your shoes. Take as many AP courses that you can, becuase it will mean less time and $$ in college.

Well, I completed my bachelors degress in business through the Advance Program there. It is a great program for working adults because the whole program is tailored to that group. You can take one class at a time in the evening, and squeeze in enough during a semester to be considered full-time. I highly recommend the Advance Program!

yinka

My best advice would be to go visit the school and visit classes. Meet the people that go to the school and see what the school is like off of paper. Knowing the enviornment is very important in choosing somewhere where you are happy. Don't just go somewhere because it looks god on paper. You could end up miserable. Good luck!

D'Youville College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.