Beverly, MA
Endicott College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Endicott College

Kathryn

My classmates were supportive, social, and creative individuals.

My classmates were supportive, social, and creative individuals.

Trust your heart. This is the mantra that I followed when choosing the right college for my undergraduate studies. After visiting a number of colleges and universities as a senior in high school, it became clear to me that one college in particular was right for me. When you're searching for the right college/university, you need to remember that YOU are attending it. It doesn't matter if your sister/brother/friend/parent/etc loved it when he/she attended. What does matter, however, is that you will be spending the next few years at this institution. You deserve to attend a school that makes your heart sing. After you make the choice that satisfies your academic, social, and financial needs, be sure to get involved right away. You choose this school for a reason. Involve yourself in the aspects of the school that you were drawn to. This is your education, so why not make the most of it? The college experience can be an amazing few years, but it's up to you to design your educational and social path through it. You've decided to invest in your education, so remember to invest in yourself.

Endicott students are goal oriented and individual thinkers. While they know how to have fun on the weekends, they remain focused on their academics as well. A person attending Endicott should want to become involved in their school through sprots, clubs, and on-campus jobs.

Mitchell

Finding the right college is one of the most important tasks that you will ever encounter - not to stress you out. Uncertain, however, is this time - during which it is easy to make rash and unadvisable decisions. With this in mind, it must be known that you must decide on the college you would actually like to attend - not the one that "makes the most sense." There are loans to be granted and scholarships to be won. Utilize these resources to the best of your ability and the chances of being able to enroll in your college of choice will be substantially higher, regardless of the economic state. To make the most of your college experience, you must understand that knowledge is power and you are there to learn. Utilize class time and one-on-one time with professors and you will thank yourself down the road. No matter the major, networking is a key element to your success. The more people you know, the more opportunities you will have in the future. Be socially responsible, that is, donate; volunteer; recycle; reach out to someone in need. Colleges have resources to facilitate these activities. And yes, party - college is short.

Before I came to Endicott College, I wish I had known that to succeed in life, one should treat others how they would like to be treated: with respect and dignity. Futhermore, I wish I had known that to feel fulfilled in college, I must concentrate on my studies and work hard to achieve success in class. Ignorance is not a desirable trait. Knowledge is power. This I wish I had known going into college.

The worst thing about Endicott College is that the housing selection as of late has been very sub-par. This is due to the rapid influx of students and the lack of space available to accommodate them. Because of this, juniors such as myself have been placed in undesirable housing such as dormitories (sometimes in forced triples) while the norm at other schools is for sophomores to live in appartment-style housing. In these dorm rooms, there is a lack of space as well as a lack of freedom from residence assistants (RAs) and residence directors (RDs).

Chelsea

Endicott College is a welcoming community of students and faculty members who create an environment conducive to learning in a serene country setting to live, which supports the individual needs of each student academically, socially, emotionally, and athletically.

It's important to think of what makes you happy in life and the setting you can most likely see yourself for the next four years of your life. It's a big decision, but it's the student's decision to make and only they know what truly makes them happy. It is important to look at as many aspects of the school as you can, including the extracurricular activities, the living situations, food, class size, majors offered, and social aspect as well. There's the "perfect" school out there for everyone, as long as the effort is put in to find it. These next years will fly by, but you will find that they are the most important years of your life. You will find out who you are as an individual and MUCH more. As a parent you want to see your son/ daughter happy and successful; therefore, it is important to guide them, but not choose for them. They need your guidence and wisdom more than they are willing to admit, but there are many situations that you don't see your child in and they are the only one who understands what makes them happy.

The worst thing about this school is the lack of parking available to students and faculty members. I honestly can't think of anything else that is so bad that it's worth mentioning. Endicott is great at listening to the needs and wnats of the students, so any issues that may arrise are being dealt with in the best possible way. We get responses from the administration in a timely manner with answers to our concerns. The parking, however, has not been dealt with yet except for the fact that they took parking privileges away from freshmen.

Kristen

Take your time. The right school is out there, just allow yourself enough time to sort through the pros and cons of each. Don't let money hold you back. The experience is priceless.

there is very little diversity at endicott, so that would be something that should be improved on.

Jenna

Internships are required for freshmen, sophomores and semester long for Seniors

Internships are required for freshmen, sophomores and semester long for Seniors

I started my college search in my junior year of high school because my parents made me. Now I'm glad they were so involved early in the process because I found a perfect fit. At age 16-17 I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I visited several types of schools (city, suburban, large, small). Staying overnight and attending classes with enrolled students was sometimes akward but it really helped me eliminate and make the right choice. My high school teacher recommendations were helpful in identifying my interests and strengths. During my senior year of high school I focused on my extracurricular passions and weighed all the pros & cons of my top college choices . When choosing which college to attend I was able to make an informed decision and my gut guided me to where I knew I could be involved in my favorite activities right from the start. From my academic major I have developed a great support network of friends. I am making the most of my college experience through varsity sports, clubs, fund-raising, community service, work -study and I am loving every minute of it.

My school is a great fit for me. It is building & committed to the visual and performing arts (my major and reason for choosing this college) It is a ton of work but i feel prepared for my internships and that i am getting great experience. I am able to play a varsity AND a club sport which keeps me very involved on campus. My work-study job is fun and I have met so many friends. It's not to far from home. I love it.

I believe that students need to understand their lifestyle and their future academic and career goals when selecting a college. For most students, a college and its' campus (or surrounding area) is the community in which you will be living, studying, working, and socializing for as many as four years of your life. A prospective student needs to know what they want to get out of this four year experience; whether it be a great learning environment with access to great professors and classes, or a social atmosphere where one can meet new people everyday and spend their free time partying or being with friends. To make the most out of one's college experience is to know these needs and wants, and to utilize the college's resources to fufill one's college goals. These resources could be anything from on-campus tutors and study groups to clubs, sports, and extra-curricular activities that interest the student.

The education, professors, scenery/campus, and school spirit.

Those who want a big party school or who don't want to live in a suburban town.

College, the best years of your life. College, the platform for your life. College, one of the most important decisions in life. Visit as many school as you can. Take tours, meet students, and discover the experience . College becomes your home, and the students, faculty, and staff become your family. Find the school where, with your first step, you feel home, because home is where your story begins. Whether you want a large campus in the big city, or a small campus on the outskirts, find your home. Find the campus that when you first see it, it makes you dream. Find the campus that while you're walking through it, you start to dance. Find the college whose education will make you shine. Find the college life you will love. Find the college that will change you, and make you grow. Do not pick a college someone thinks you should go to, the one with the big name, the one that is the cheepest, or the one closest to home. Take a chance. Go find what you want, and make it yours. With that decision you will have a home, a love, and an experience of a lifetime.

Margot

It is a thriving student campus that allows each person to be themselves while alos being a part of a vibrant student body.

I would advise that each student visit their school and look at all the programs that it offers. When you look at a school look at what you want out of it academically but also look at how the students interact with eachother. Rememeber you are goign for four years and you are living there as well as learning.

A person who wasnt a fun school that encourages you to do well academically but allows you to have alot of fun on campus. I recommend this school as a fun place for nayone to attend.

Susan

Make sure you know the size of the classes, the dorms, and the price.

Someone who is hard working and open to meeting new people. Someone who likes small classes and nearly knowing everybody on campus

Endicott College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.