Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent State University takes pride in being diverse and welcoming to all students. I have made friends from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and even nationalities. The Kent area is a great place for international students to study because it is a small town, but we are close to larger cities. There are opportunities for internships and extensive research available to all students and areas of study. Kent State University is a great school for driven students looking for more than just education. There are community service opportunities available both domestically and internationally.

Due to the diversity of students enrolled in Kent State University, any individual who is looking for a unique college experience should enroll at Kent State University. Kent has introduced me to many individuals of differing ethnicities and backgrounds, which has made my college experience more exciting. The ability to leave my city and immerse myself into a different setting has allowed me to grow in my perception and understanding of life and its differing cultures. My ability to communicate with others has grown because I have developed more respect for the importance of diversity.

The kind of person who should attend Kent State University should be dedicated, smart, openminded, have a good head on their shoulders and be determined to succeed. They should be pushing themselves to work hard at their education because that is exactly what they should be there for; getting a good education and experience in what they want to do when they graduate. Too many people waste their four years in college partying and not applying themselves while Mommy and Daddy pay for it. I believe you should make every second in college count and get the best grades possible.

Kent s State is a diverse school and a great place for anyone looking to learn about various fields, degrees, cultures, and vast diversities. Kent is a university which continues to grow and improve its programs. What I remember, Kent State has an outstanding nursing program, along with a great counseling and foreign language program as well. It is a great community to learn and grow. It is hard to say what type of student should go here due to is vast diversity and opportunities. But I would recommend it to those who are interested in diverse cultures, and experiences.

People who are interested in having a balance between getting the social experiences that are associated with college and preparing for their chosen career will be the most successful at Kent. Many of the students are dedicated to getting an advanced education, but there are also many students who view college as a way of life. The most successful students will be people who are open to new experiences and who are willing to go that extra step to get the most out of college, because it is not necessarily expected of you, you have to expect it from yourself.

Someone who attends Kent State University should want to experience diversity. You meet a lot of great people at this school from all different backrounds. You also need to be very dedicated to your school work like in all universities. The teachers are from all parts of the world so you definatly need to get to know your teachers so you can understand their different teaching styles. A Kent State student should be driven to join as many clubs and organizations on campus as possible. All the organization and groups with help you throught your life.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is passionate about their area of study. At Kent State there are a variety of students all who are passionate about their degree. The students here are striving for the best and making a name for themselves in the best way possible, by achieving success academically. Kent State often gets the repuation of being a second hand school, but my fellow students and I disagree, we believe that someone who calls themself a Flasher, is someone who has character and will succeeed to great lenghts.

Kent State University is a great place for someone looking to branch out from high school. It is a great university for people who are enthusiastic and good with people as it provides a ton of opportunities to get involved in everything from greek life, to athletics, and community service. It is also a great place for someone who is interested in a unique or research-focused major. There is a big emphasis on academics with plenty of opportunities to succeed for those that may struggle. Overall, Kent State is a big school with a lot of student heart.

The person who should attend Kent State should be willing to sacrifice in order to succeed. They must be determined and be able to make tough decisions for their academic school. There are so many opputunities for seccess at Kent that students must take advantage of to succeed. Also, the students at Kent are leaders and have ambitious dreams that they believe they can suceed. To be a Kent State University student you mus be willing to sacrifice for your future , use their resources efficiently and have a leadership quality unlike most students.

Those who attend Kent Sate University should be open to diversity, as it's everywhere, dedicated to theirn since their attending a University, a four year school and ready to grow as a person. Kent State is a very involved school, if you as a student start falling behind in their studies there are people on you right away helping you to get back on track; if you commute their are constant emails trying to get you involved and if your doing what you need to there are constant reminders that there are people to help you in various circumstances.