Kent State University at Stark Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kent State University at Stark

tempestt

I love this school. The professors are very encouraging., it also has a great atmosphere .

Morgan

It is a very nice campus. I wish there was more of a variety of classes but overall great campus.

Madison

I love this campus! It’s great if you’re looking to stay off-campus and save a ton of money while still receiving a quality education! Would definitely recommend to anyone considering attending! There aren’t many extracurriculars, but it’s hard when no one stays on campus. But other than that, the education is awesome, the environment is beautiful, and the professors are very caring and helpful.

Baylie

I really love the welcoming atmosphere that this campus brings. I love the price of the tuition because it is very affordable. I enjoy having my classes so close together and the opportunity to meet new people. There is always help available to me no matter the situation and the staff is always trying to get students excited and involved in campus activities.

McKenna

Going to Kent State University at Stark was a great decision! It is a great price and the material I learn is applicable. I love this college. The classes are small, the commute is less than 10 minutes, and the professors are always willing to work with you.

Kent State University at Stark had provided my college experience with a variety of out-of-classroom experiences and opportunities. I have taught English in China, performed a newly written script about my county and the local newspaper, worked with international students who attended our campus and have volunteered for an unlimited amount of events for the Honors Program. Working on campus has also given me a greater connection with the faculty and staff which will help in the long run. I am extremely grateful to have chosen Kent State Stark.

Daniel

I believe Kent State at Stark is a nice little school. At the moment, there is no housing, but it will be soon. I personally spoke with the Dean, and they are in the process. At all times, I feel very safe and staff is very kind. They will always be there for help and will go out of their way for students. There is also numerous clubs to join. Campus activities occur weekly and are open to all students. Also, if a student ever needs help, the tutoring center is open five days a week.

Dharma

I love it! It is the cheapest of the colleges I was looking at and it is five minutes away from my house. This way, I can live at home! It also offers a lot of variety in classes and such. One problem though is that there is no on campus housing and some degrees have to be finished at the main campus, which costs more.

Mia

I love it here! This campus is close to home, has great academics, and I love the class size. Sure, there's no dorms, Greek life, or lots of shops and businesses in the immediate area, but for the price and the quality education, there's no place I'd rather be.

Morgan

Kent is a great university. The Stark branch is the place for you if you don't want to live in a dorm, and you'd like a smaller campus size. It's nice to save money by going to a branch of Kent, but it is unfortunate that I don't have a roommate or many groups to join on campus. There's a wide range of things to do, but when you don't live on campus it's not easy to work into your schedule.

Abigail

I love Kent at Stark! Since it's a small campus, the culture is different from a larger campus but we definitely have a good overall vibe. We students tend to be really focused on our degrees because there's not really any party atmosphere since it is a commuter campus. All the professors and faculty are really nice and helpful.

jozie

I really enjoy attending Kent state at Stark. I love the class sizes, you really get to have a one on one conversation with your professor. Theres so many programs and extracurricular activities to get involved with. Kent state at stark also hosts international students on campus as well.

James

I personally love Kent State Stark. Compared to the schooling I have done in the past with high school and the like, I never have been annoyed to go to class, nor have I even gotten bored with my classes. The classes and professors are engaging and entertaining and this makes Kent State enjoyable for me.

It's a really great and helpful place. People bash on community colleges, but you get smaller class sizes so you can be more involved and get more attention from your professors to learn more. The faculty and staff are very helpful if you're having trouble in a class, or just need help figuring out good classes to take.

Erica

I believe Kent State University at Stark is an amazing college to attend. I am receiving a wonderful eduction from professors who are always willing to go above and beyond for their students. I am also very pleased with how affordable it is for such a great education. It is no secret that college can get very expensive, which is why I am so thankful to attend this school. While there are so many great things that Kent State University at Stark offers, it also lacks some things that many other schools provide. The main thing that it lacks is sporting events such as football games and basketball games. However, I believe that the university makes up for this by holding events with food and games for students to come together and make memories. Overall, I believe that Kent State University at Stark is an amazing place to attend college and I would proudly recommend it to others.

Benjamin

Kent state is a fun school to attend , with great professors and many fun extracurriculars. Campus is easily walkable and is situated very close to many shopping opportunities. It is a cheap school to attend, and as a result, many young people from the surrounding schools will attend each fall.

Alexyss

Kent State University at Stark is a safe, organized, and original environment. There is a lot of artistic creativity shown around the campus. Sports do not seem to be majorly important, but there are a few sporty clubs and activities to join. There are many hands-on activities, and some students I know tend to say great things about how the school is. I am very excited to start here in the fall.

Angela

Kent State Stark is a great way to get the educational standards of Kent State without having to bother with the annoyances of the main campus at half the cost! There is great food and shopping right next door and the events held on campus are great as well.