Sylvania, OH
Lourdes University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lourdes University

Adia

First of all, I would tell myself to take a career assesment. Now that I have graduated from high school and have attended college, I know how important it is for a high school senior to take a career assessment before they make a decision on what to major in. I took accounting at the high school level and I believed that I would enjoy a career in business. If I had it all over to do again, I would choose a career in the health industry. I would also advise myself not to get into the financial traps and pitfalls that are out there that most freshman students get into. I think that it is very important for freshman college students to take a personal finance/budget course before they fall into the financial trap that a lot of people find themselves in. I ruined my credit during my college years and never fully recovered financially. I would also advise a new freshman to pray regarding any decision that they make in their life, some decisions that we make in the moment can have a terrible impact on our lives in the future.

I wish I would have known what I wanted to do for sure before I choose a major. I never really researched different degree's and majors before I choose to go into Business Adminstration/Accounting.

A person who is not serious about learning, attending class and doing hard work should not attend Lourdes. Every class that I had taken at Lourdes required discipline, strict attendance, and lots of studying. This is not an average college where the instructors and faculty is not concerned about thier students, our faculty really cares about us and our education. I am so glad that I choose to attend Lourdes.

I would have told myself to take things more seriously. The mistakes you make in college really do affect you for life. When you are a fresman in college and you don't feel like going to class or going to a party instead of doing homework, those decisions will affect your GPA. Your GPA then suffers for the rest of your college experience. I just wish I would have taken a year off before college to get my slacking out of my system then. Now I am fighting to get my GPA to where it should be. Currently I have a 3.6 but it has taken me a lot of hardwork to get it there. If I would have just been more responsible and actually thought about how THIS IS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! maybe I would have done better my first year of college.

I don't think there is any type of person that shouldn't attend this school. They accomodate everyone well.

There is a lot of homework. It's not necessarily a bad thing, because you are learning better. However, you reall have to devote time to your school work. This is not a school that you can just "skate by."

julianna

i would definetly tell myself that this is the best time for me to achieve my destination. that no one else is going to do it for me. to remain focused and level headed. to not procrastinate and to give it my all no matter what happens. i probably would have rathered allowed myself time to process young adulthood more rather than to have jumped right back in school. and that no matter how long it takes i will get there.

that there is so much expected of you. which isnt necessarily a bad thing. its a great motivater and keeps me on my toes. this leaves no time though sometimes for other personal or extra curricula activities.

someone who strives on becoming a better person by improving their education and pushing for what they truly believe in. this person should be dedicated and ready to achieve their goals to the fullest. everyone deserves the oppurtunity for a better life.

Lourdes University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.