Sylvania, OH
Lourdes University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lourdes University

Terrie

The class size is small enough that everyone can participate in class discussions.

Don't give up and pay attention because everything you do now will matter later.

The added assistance that can be obtained in the computer lab, with homework or computer questions.

Kimberly

I have learned that college is to be taken seriously. My first year, second semester, I really screwed up. I wasn't taking it seriously and my grades have shown, and for that I regrett it. It has been valuable to me to attend because I have figured out what I wan to do with my life. I want to become a psychologist. Hopefully next year I will beable to transfer to a four year college, then go onto persue graduate school. College is important because it deturminds your future. Today if one does not got to college there is a less chance to improve in job oppertunities. By going to college it prepares me for living in the "real world" and allows me an oopertunity to persue my dreams. I relieze that the career I choose should be something I love doing, I would rather work at a job I love doing than be stuck at one I hate.

Kyle

The college experience has aided me in several ways. My classes in school have made me a stronger person. I walk tall with a very strong sense of confidence in my abilities to perform in modern society. The class with the biggest influence on me has been our mandatory basic public speaking class. I am a volunteer firefighter and frequently find myself working with the public in many forms. The class has made me a very strong public speaker when it comes time for my department to do fire prevention demonstrations and presentations. My college also offered me several classes related to fire science. As you can imagine these classes not only expand my knowledge but also provide me with vital information to keep me safe. My college experience has been just as rewarding academically as it has been in providing me with even more life saving skills. I look forward to continuing my education and exploring new opportunities.

Robert

The population of Lourdes olklege is diverse and upbeat.

The population of Lourdes olklege is diverse and upbeat.

I have received a mind-opening, well roundeds education where divergent views are openly accepted and debated. This has made my time here to be worth more than the money spent.

lourdes College is trying to become a University, and I believe that may cause the quality of ther education experience to falter.

krystal

Lourdes has wonderful faculty that are truely there to help us succeed.

Lourdes has wonderful faculty that are truely there to help us succeed.

Community Service. Best Nursing program in the area.

So far from attending Lourdes College i have already made life long friends as well as many professors i can confide in. I honestly love going to Lourdes and will be very proud to recieve my Nursing degree from there.

Bianca

My classmates are selfless, knowledgable, caring, and well-rounded people.

My classmates are selfless, knowledgable, caring, and well-rounded people.

My college experience has been fun, challenging, exciting, and something I wouldn't trade for the world. I've made friends with my classmates, I'm able to talk to the staff about any inquiry I have, and the advantage of it being a small school is the class sizes are smaller so the students get more individualized attention which helps a great deal. All college coursework can be challenging but it's all worth it in the end when the degree is received, knowing you've done your best to earn it. I enjoy my school experience because of the people I've met and the new things I've learned along the way and know that I can take this experience with me for the rest of my life.

The best thing about my school is how close everyone is to each other and how everyone helps each other in every way they can. The faculty and staff are always available when you need help and the students also help you if you don't know your way around very well, or just with anything you need. It's a pretty small school so everyone knows each other and everyone gets along great.

Kelly

More than just learning content knowledge, Lourdes has helped to instill additional values including service to the community. I have met some great uplifting friends here and professors that I will stay in contact with well into my teaching career. The knowledge and experience that I have gained here has been very valuable. I learn countless useful techniques from experienced teachers and helpful feedback and assessments. I have greatly enjoyed my time here, and though I am excited to graduate, I will miss it here!

The small size of the school provides individual attention and the professors really show that they care . Professors constantly go above and beyond in accomodating students, and they share in the excitement over your successses. After attending a larger school, I really enjoy the atmosphere, beautiful campus, and exceptional instruction that I recevie at Lourdes.

The only thing I struggle with is getting enough financial aid to cover my tuition. I attend full time, and I usually resort in taking out hihg-interest private loans to cover the remainder of my bill.

Gary

In my college experience i have learned more responsibility and organization. I have learned to i have to stand on my own two feet and that i can not rely on my parent and or gaurdians to do all the work for me. Attending college also taught me independence. College has also taught me how to be more diverse with the different races of people. College help to lay down the frame work to what i wanted to be or wat i wanted to do in there future. It helped me to get a feel for the life in the real world. College has been a valuable experience to because before college i didn't know what i wanted to do with my life beside for wanting to go professional in either track or basketball. College taught me that without a degree you can't really do anything in life. it also showed me that not all good athletes go professional in the sport they think they should. Without this college experience I would have never known just how important it is to get a degree and make the best with the opportunities that college experience can present you with.

Heather

Lourdes is family friendly and promotes sucess of their students.

Lourdes is family friendly and promotes sucess of their students.

I have recieved support while experiencing challenges in my life. The staff never gave up on me nor would they let me give up. The extra tutors that are offered free to the students are extremely helpful. This school has given me an enviroment condusive to learning and challenges me to continue to learn.

The best thing is the enviroment . The staff is caring and works with the students if life happens. The school is very family orientated.

Lourdes University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.