Stephenville, TX
Tarleton State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tarleton State University

Haley

For incoming freshman I would tell them to make sure that they are 100% sure abour the major they are picking. If they are not 100% sure , if there is any doubt at all, come in as an undeclared major and work on your basic classes. That way you dont waste your time and money on classes that you dont even need. Also I would tell them to make sure they attend every class no matter what the excuse is. Failing a class because of attendance is ridiculous. For parents, I would tell them to not push a major on a student, that can decide after the first year and still be able to graduate in the four years. Also make sure you have all the finiancial aid papers in order and on time, most students wont receive aid solely because they didnt get the paperwork in on time, Earlier is always better. Overall I would tell them to relax, take one day at a time, and to not get to wild being out on their own.

It is small but still big enough for me to get a good education, they are willing to work with my previous earned hours and get my in the classes that I require to graduate.

There are to many cowboys with loud trucks.

Tarleton State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.