Findlay, OH
The University of Findlay

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The University of Findlay

Madison

The University of Findlay is a quaint campus. It is not unusual to see people you know regularly around campus. There are easy ways to make friends of all personalities by joining different organizations. UF professors are very accommodating and understanding, and most professors have an open-door policy.

Hanna

”Meaningful lives and productive careers” that is the motto of University of Findlay, and I cannot say other than that the school really strives to make this a reality. The academic standard of University of Findlay is very high and with small classes you get a personal relationship to your professors, which enhances the learning- as well as the overall experience. As a freshman, I have only been at the university for a year, but my initial impression has definitely been very positive. Faculty and staff are putting in immense amounts of work for us students to make sure we get the help that we need, both in our academic careers as well as in our lives. At campus there are a lot of events going on constantly, if you do not want to, you will never need to have a boring moment at the university, there is always stuff to do! At the school there is also quite a lot of diversity, people from all over the world attend University of Findlay, and the intercultural aspect is constantly being in focus, so the university truly strives for cultural interconnections. University of Findlay is great and here you will develop as a student, but also as a person.

Victoria

I love the small class sizes and the one on one time available with professors. The opportunities animal science and equestrian students have here is incredible. The campus is small and relatively safe, i have never witnesses a crime or felt unsafe while on campus. Social life is alright, not great in the all girl dorms, more so in the coed ones. Food is not great, but there are plenty of other restaurants around campus if you have money. Weekend life is not great. There is not much that goes on on the weekends and most students leave. However, there are parks and small shops nearly to go explore. It is a beautiful place, and the opportunities are incredible here.

Katelynn

The University of Findlay was my first choice, and they have lived up to the expectation. The academics are above-par. Any person will have a group of friends because it is so diverse. There is an activity or social group for any student that would attend Findlay.

Kendra

I love it. It has a variety of majors, including Biology, Pre-Veterinary Sciences, Pharmacy, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Theatre, Nursing, and more. The class sizes are small, and everyone knows you by name. The culture is liberal, but the campus still has religious activities and conservative events.,The surrounding town area also has plenty of activities and shops.

Erin
Great! If..

Great! If..

I love the University of Findlay, but I'll admit I'm disillusioned with some parts. There are a few departments that have not wowed me. I adore all the professors within my department, but the housing office and financial aid office are also not always very accommodating either. The school would be amazing for the programs it's known for: pre-vet, equestrian, PT and OT. It's a good school, but I would just make sure that the housing and financial aid department is very clear with you from the start. Don't let them push you around.

Dajuana

None, School has a diverse make up of students who compliment one another.

None, School has a diverse make up of students who compliment one another.

Charasmatic, Friendly, Diverse, Intellictual!

Jackie

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to work even harder in college. Don't get behind on your readings for classes and study even more than you think you should. But more importantly, be more outgoing. Get involved in more clubs, talk to more people and don't limit yourself to a group of people that you don't even know if you'll be friends with after freshman year. Keep yourself focused on your passion, the reason why you're going to college in the first place. Keep volunteering with people with disabilities because they'll be your entire world throughout college. But the best advice I could give myself is to just be happy, work hard, and have a great time!

Someone who doesn't like small schools.

The University of Findlay administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.