Findlay, OH
The University of Findlay

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The University of Findlay

Katelynn

The University of Findlay was my first choice, and they have lived up to the expectation. The academics are above-par. Any person will have a group of friends because it is so diverse. There is an activity or social group for any student that would attend Findlay.

Kendra

I love it. It has a variety of majors, including Biology, Pre-Veterinary Sciences, Pharmacy, Marketing, Education, Occupational Therapy, Theatre, Nursing, and more. The class sizes are small, and everyone knows you by name. The culture is liberal, but the campus still has religious activities and conservative events.,The surrounding town area also has plenty of activities and shops.

Erin
Great! If..

Great! If..

I love the University of Findlay, but I'll admit I'm disillusioned with some parts. There are a few departments that have not wowed me. I adore all the professors within my department, but the housing office and financial aid office are also not always very accommodating either. The school would be amazing for the programs it's known for: pre-vet, equestrian, PT and OT. It's a good school, but I would just make sure that the housing and financial aid department is very clear with you from the start. Don't let them push you around.

Dajuana

None, School has a diverse make up of students who compliment one another.

None, School has a diverse make up of students who compliment one another.

Charasmatic, Friendly, Diverse, Intellictual!

Jackie

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to work even harder in college. Don't get behind on your readings for classes and study even more than you think you should. But more importantly, be more outgoing. Get involved in more clubs, talk to more people and don't limit yourself to a group of people that you don't even know if you'll be friends with after freshman year. Keep yourself focused on your passion, the reason why you're going to college in the first place. Keep volunteering with people with disabilities because they'll be your entire world throughout college. But the best advice I could give myself is to just be happy, work hard, and have a great time!

Someone who doesn't like small schools.

It does not matter what a school costs as far as tuition goes. You need to fallow your instincts and go to a school you fit into and not let people talk you out of it.

My classmates i would consider as my family. I know they will always be there for me and I for them.

I wish I would have known what I wanted to do with the rest of my life sooner so I could have attended the college right after high school.

Tyler

In high school, I didn't understand the importance of taking as many classes for college dual credit as possibile. Not only are these classes cheaper in high school, but they better prepare you for the college environment. Classes in college are bigger, with less student-teacher interaction. Had I known then, I would have enrolled in as many college dual credit classes as possible in order to get some electives and even major classes out of the way before reaching college. That would jumpstart me directly into my major instead of taking the required general education courses. I could start college studying for the career I would like later in life. In addition, I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible. College is expensive. Not only must you pay for tuition, food and books, but also day-to-day living expenses. These could include rent, utilities, gasoline, course fees, etc. Therefore I would apply for all available scholarships and even save money from my job in order to provide myself with a suffiencient starting amount.

Madalyn

I think The University of Findlay is known for its Animal Science program. There are different tracks such as the Pre-Vet track and the Equestrian track within the Animal Science degree.

If I could go back and give myself advice, I would encourage my past self to do better in Physics, Anatomy and College English. These three classes my senior year have helped me tremendously in college. I complained a lot when I was taking these courses, but I am forever thankful I took advantage of my resources. I would also tell myself to complete as many scholarships as possible. I knew it was important but, I wish I would have searched for more that applied to my degree. The last piece of advice I would give myself would include shadowing. I wish I would have shadowed all of my local veterinarians and recieved as much experience as possible before starting my freshman year of college. This is very important not only for college and job applications, but for myself and to learn more.

Anybody that would like to further their education. This school has a wide variety of people and is very small and welcoming.

The University of Findlay administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.