Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

Visit each college that you applied for and check out the school environment and facility settings. Ask upperclassmans for their experience and satisfaction in their college. Don't get fooled by how much financial aid the school's offering because you can easily lose it and be screwed.

Do not let distractions get in the way of continuing your education. Do your homework and go to class. A lot of students have to work while going to school, but do not make your job your main priority. It is not an excuse for not doing your homework or going to class.

Always do your research when it comes to college searches. Don'e just go with what college is nearby or popular, make sure the college fit's you adn your needs. Don't forget to visit your school beforehand and your happy with the food, houses and school services.

My college education will prepare me for a future in the engineering industry. Drexel stresses not only the academics, but also the experiential learning through co-op. I will graduate with 1.5 years of work experience and have excellent career opportunities.

You have to study and keep up on your work. There are not a lot of assignments handed out so you have to do each one. Time goes by extremely fast. Don't forget about your friends at home. They still want to hang out with you just as much as they do now.

Drexel is a good school for goal oriented students. The students, professors, and staff are really helpful. Also we have a coop opportunity that can help gain more experience in your field so that you can have experience before actually finding a job.

I would encourage them to find out how previous students enjoyed or not enjoyed the school. I think its better to learn something from someone who already went through it. Be involved in the school because it will make you feel like you belong there.

Make sure to explore EVERY option. For example, I really did not think I wanted to go to a city school but boy was I wrong!!!!!!! Have fun and always remember that college is supposed to be the best time of your life, don't sweat the small stuff.

Don't take any brakes from school because it is eassy not going back and it is harder to start especially when you have children. Jobs anyone can have but a career is something you'll love and enjoy. Work hard, play hard and stay out of trouble.

Be sure to analyze the costs of the school and negotiate the best financial package that you can. Make sure the school has all the athletics and social organizations that are very important to you and be sure to visit the school ahead of time.