Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

In all honesty, I hated all of high school. Even though I hated high school, I wouldn't change anything about my senior year because without it I wouldn't appreciate my college experience as much. I never have enjoyed school as much as I do at Evangel University. The advice I would give myself for my senior year would simply be, "hang in there and don't worry about the next step."

I would tell myself to never give up, to continue to push myself even when I thought I couldn't do it. I'd tell myself to never regret what has happened because it made me who I am today. I would tell myself things to encourage me to continue with my education even when I had doubts. I would tell myself to push me to my limits constantly so I could better myself.

If I could go back and talk to myself in High School I would tell myself to work harder on the education and talk colege courses that are available and I would also tell myself to go straight to college out of High School so I wouldn't be older and have a family and then go back to school it is to hard to wait SO do school when you are young so there is no regrets

i would give myself three pieces of advice. first of all i would say to get more involved, life is what you make it so make it awesome. secondly i would say to foccus on scholarships more, money is an important part of life. and lastly i would say to make it a habbit of being more disciplined, in college you are on your own so you need to be responsible.

Students should focus on what they want to get out of their college life. Every student comes to college with a goal in mind of getting a degree, but what are they going to do in their "me" time that keeps them going. Students and parents should look at the other aspects of the colleges after they have narrowed down their choices acedemically.

I would have adviced myself to have spend more time studying my books, because some of the classes i took this last semeter reflect most on having a background knoweledge of things i had in high school, but them i took my study for granted. I would have also adviced myself to work with friends who have a set goal in life.

In order to find the right college, you must look around. Visit some the campus of some schools that interest you. See if you can sit in on one of the classes and get a feel for the university. To make the most of your college experience it is important to keep a balance between your school work and your social life.

I see it as a way to achieve a lifelong goal. A stepping stone, momentum, the ability to grow, develop, and create contacts and relationships to last a lifetime. One should always be learning through life, and college is a opportunity for one to learn in depth, hopefully guide towards the next learning step.

My college experience has taught me to expand my horizons, to view people in a new light, and to grow in every way I can. Going to Evangel will now only shape and mold me mentally but also spiritually, socially, and physically. I’m excited and prepared to grow into the woman I have always wanted to be.

I would tell myself to do the best I can with what I have. i could have applied for more scholorships, increased my grades, or done harder in the areas where I thought I was weak. However, the main thing I would say to my senior self, things are going to be okay. Always, always keep God first.