Lake Erie College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lake Erie College

Jordan

Lake Erie College is an incredibly small college but has a great educational system. I would say that their teaching program is excellent and I would recommend if you are going into the field of teaching, Lake Erie College should definitely be a college for one to consider.

Kaila

I love it! I wouldn't have came to learn at this school if I did not feel that it was a 100% fit for me! My favorite part about this school is how "homey" it feels, I love walking past the same people everyday and learning names, I love the food, and absolutely love my classrooms and my educators!

Nadia

I enjoy Lake Erie College. It's a very small school but there is a lot to participate in on campus and many places to walk or drive to off-campus. We have a great equestrian facility and it is pretty awesome that there are majors in the area like equine facility management. We are a NCAA Division II school and our campus is mostly comprised of athletes. Every is very friendly, especially to outsiders. It does snow a whole lot since we are in the snow belt. This makes the small campus very convenient. I would say the campus is beautiful. If you want a more personal experience in the classroom and would not like to walk further than ten minutes to class, then this is the place for you.

Nina

As a school, I love it a lot. The class size is smaller and I enjoy that because there is more time for one-on-one help. I don't do much in terms of extracurricular activities but from what I can see, there is always something going on and lots of sports one can join. Most of the professors I have had are friendly and I can learn easily from them.

Mariah

I am a freshman at Lake Erie College and I think the small class sizes are great because I can go one-on-one with the professor if I need to. Most of the faculty are more than willing to help their students. However, I would warn students that want to go into a Biology or Chemistry major that they willing struggle in General Chemistry I with Dr. West. Additionally, getting a passing grade of a C- in his class is like getting an A at any other surrounding school. Besides the science program, I enjoy participating in athletics. The majority of our sports are average, other than our elite boys soccer and wrestling program, and then our terrible football team. In terms of safety I always feel safe on campus; however, as soon as I am off campus I am more cautious of the Painesville area. Overall, Lake Erie College is a great school to attend if you are looking for a smaller campus atmosphere and a personable professors who actually care about your learning experience.