You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Olivet College

This college is approachable and diverse. I can't walk outside without saying hi to at least one person. It's small and quaint, but professors are always willing to help you, and the college does want you to succeed in life no matter what, and that's the beauty of it.

Tanner

Olivet College was an amazing experience, it wasnt what i expeted it to be, most colleges give off the boring vibe of, "Im going to school for another four years.' Olivet didnt give off that sort of aura, the dorms may not be the biggest in the state, though the small campus and close quarters will make it much easier to know my fellow students and teachers. Overall, Olivet College is one of the top schools in my opinion, the campus is pretty with its historical buildings, the sports facilities are amazing as well.

Julia

I really enjoy attending school at Olivet College. I enjoy being able to have an on campus job and being able to be a part of many different activities around campus. I appreciate that Olivet College makes sure that all students feel like they are involved no matter what.

Tony

Good school with lots of options for sports and activities and many different housing options.

Monique

With a total of right around 1000 students, you feel as if you are apart of a family and the professors always know your name. I have truly felt so welcomed to this school and after a year, I could not picture myself anywhere else. Though the town is just a mile long Olivet College has so much to offer with great academics, student life, greek life, athletics and a personal experience that cannot be found anywhere else.

Rose

Olivet College, where the campus is about half a mile long, but you cannot go anywhere without knowing someone or saying “hello”. At OC, you are not just a number, you are an individual person, and that is exactly how teachers recognize you. The Professors at Olivet are truly dedicated towards helping you become successful. They are always available to help you and are there to help you every step of the way. The maintenance men are the best because they can fix anything from a broken heater, a squeaky door, or can even fill up your tire when it goes flat. The lunch ladies at the “KC” started to recognize me within the first couple weeks of school and now even know my name. Olivet College professors, staff, and student services are all available to help students become the best they can be. The class sizes have to be my favorite part. The beautiful library, also known as “the lib” is the perfect place to study with friends or by yourself. There is always room to spread out your learning materials. The small classes create the perfect environment to help students learn. No one is overwhelmed when giving a speech or are afraid to answer in class because no one judges. A majority of our students on campus are athletes and there is always a student section at sporting events. Most importantly, the friendships you establish are ones that are going to last a life time.

Anton

Olivet College is a small but beautiful campus to be on. Everyone treats each other with so much love and respect it's crazy. The class sizes are small so you really get a chance to know your professor. The campus is full of so much enthusiasm and spirit, it's hard to not want to come here. I love Olivet and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Brooks

Diverse.There are really all sorts of different types of kids at Olivet.

Diverse.There are really all sorts of different types of kids at Olivet.

I do not think there is one. Olivet, for its size is one of the most diverse schools in the country.

Sara

Classmates at Olivet are very out-going, friendly and enthusiastic about learning.

I would give my high school senior self two pieces of advice if I could go back in time and tell myself about college life and the transition. I would give the advice to start applying for scholarships earlier and more frequently then what I did perviously. The second piece of advice that I would give would be to just jump feet first into the social life of college. Not to be shy and spend so much time alone in your dorm room.

I would say the worst thing about Olivet would be that it is slow on the weekends because there is not many things to do over the weekend on campus or in the community. Also, since Olivet is such a small town the students have drive about 15-30 mintues to go shopping for groceries or retail shopping.

Alicia

If there was one thing I could tell my high school self it would be to sign up for scholarships a lot sooner then I did. I would want my self to know going to college was one of the best desicions I could have made but I need to plan better and start looking into loans and ways to pay it off better and not just leave it all in the air until last second. Other then that I dont think I would want to spoil anything else for myself.

I think the best thing about Olivet College is you acutally get one on one time with your teachers, are class sizes are not to big and the campus is realtivly small.

I think the worst thing at Olivet College is the fact that students have a gossiping site called yik yak. Everyone uses it to gossip and talk smack about everyone including teachers and staff on campus.

Olivet College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.