Selinsgrove, PA

Susquehanna University

I Love SU

Susky is a great place to discover himself. I love being here. There are so .. more

To begin with, do not stay locked up in your room all day. It is very diffi .. more

I would tell myself not to be ashamed of taking a stuffed animal or blanket .. more

School spirit. Loving and caring faculty and general community. more

If I could warn my high school self about anything, it would be not to proc .. more

The opportunities per capita. Susquehanna has just as many, if not more, op .. more

Upon realizing who I was, my 17-year-old self wailed, "Aieee! I'm OLD!" "N .. more

Susquehanna University is a place of richness, diverse ehtnic backgrounds, .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.