Toledo, OH
University of Toledo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Toledo

Kelvin

The University of Toledo is the college to go to because of how they make the students that go there better all the time. When you go to the University of Toledo they want the students to get off to a good start so they do everything they can to make every student a success and no matter what they do they don't give up on the students and the professors do everything they can and it's all about effort and success.

Lindsay

My overall opinion of the University of Toledo is that it is an excellent college. I went on a visit and the staff was extremely generous and kind. The campus is beautiful. There are so many opportunities in the classroom and in extracurricular activities that are available for anyone.

Amna

I love being in school and experiencing the campus life! The teachers are great and always available during office hours and by email. The class size is good and there is lots to do around the campus. Any student can have a good balance between education and fun

Marina

I love the University of Toledo! They have a beautiful campus that is full of great people and many opportunities. Campus housing is clean and nice. Lots of on-campus food options. My only complaint is the lack of parking space for those who drive, it is often a challenge to find a spot to park.

Rebecca

I personally love the University of Toledo. I am only a freshman there now, but I have had such an amazing experience there so far. The meal plans are great, and the rec is almost always accessible. The teachers and academics are also great as well, the teachers always have available office hours, and if you still have questions you are always able to email them. Academic advisers are also a huge advantage for which ever major you end up in. Overall, the University of Toledo is an extremely great college, and I can't wait to pursue my degree here.

James

Great School if you are looking for a relatively large campus. This school has about 20,000 students but coming from a smaller school I am still able to get the one on one attention with my professors here at the university of Toledo. A small percentage of classes can range between 60-150 students but more than likely your average class sizes will be about 15-30 students. The food selections are really good, we have numerous restaurants and convenient stores so a person without a car would not have to worry to much about transportation. There are however buses around campus that can take students off campus if needed. Overall I am loving the university of Toledo except the weather in the winters.

Jay

Very clean and beautiful large campus. It took me a while to adjust but now I can call this place my 2nd home.

Adam

I am a new student. I want friends. Is there someone to make a friend (male/female) with me asap naj3030@yahoo.com

The campus is beautiful and there's plenty to do. The meal plan really doesn't include much so it would almost be better just to buy your own groceries. On campus living is not horrible, but it is not great depending on where you live. Overall, it's a pretty amazing experience.

I am overall impressed. The class sizes are on the smaller end which is very helpful. I am happy that I came to the University of Toledo because they have very many opportunities to start your career early. One example to this is the Job fairs! They are extremely helpful.

University of Toledo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.