Toledo, OH
University of Toledo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Toledo

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Adam

I am a new student. I want friends. Is there someone to make a friend (male/female) with me asap naj3030@yahoo.com

The campus is beautiful and there's plenty to do. The meal plan really doesn't include much so it would almost be better just to buy your own groceries. On campus living is not horrible, but it is not great depending on where you live. Overall, it's a pretty amazing experience.

I am overall impressed. The class sizes are on the smaller end which is very helpful. I am happy that I came to the University of Toledo because they have very many opportunities to start your career early. One example to this is the Job fairs! They are extremely helpful.

Claire

Very safe and friendly community! I love the campus, it is so very easy to find all of the buildings. The buildings are beautiful and so is the landscape all along campus. All the people I’ve met have been so sociable and nice. Everyone want me to participate in activities with them, I feel so welcome.

Celleste

Overall, the University of Toledo is a diverse and inclusive college. Great professors heavily outweigh the bad ones, and administrators are always helpful in resolving issues when they come up. My biggest complaint about UT is the Financial aid department. They are extremely unorganized and it is difficult to get in contact with someone who has access to the information you need. You must go into the office to get a direct answer as the information provided over the phone is often contradictory or confusing. I have enjoyed my academic experience at UT. I am not heavily involved with extracurricular but there are hundreds of clubs, sports, and activities available.

taylor

Toledo is a one of a kind school the services that they offer help you with anything you need. the staff want to help you graduate or even get in they want you to succeed they are not trying to see you fail. I was having trouble getting more scholarships and they helped me get an extra $2000 towards my tuition.

B

Just speaking from the perspective of a parent of a special needs son - this may not apply to your situation. UToledo puts on a great face, talking about the systems they have in place, and how much they care. This is disingenuous at best - success coaches, SDS advisors, academic advisers - they are punching a clock, and will not go out of their standard operating procedure for the individual. When a child who can score a 35 on the ACT fails out because the safety nets we were assured were in place are never actually put out to catch him, this is unacceptable.

Alyssa

As a student who is still in high school, I have never felt unwelcomed on UT's campus. I am dual enrolled, and am so grateful that I have had the opportunity. I am ahead of most of my peers because of the education I have recieved there. I know that after I graduate, I will be more than prepared for college.

Olivia

I graduated from a small high school, so it's a breath of fresh air to go to such a large public school. There are plenty of opportunities to meet new friends and to join groups. My only concern is that the city of Toledo itself isn't very safe, which makes it scary to leave campus. Campus itself is great and beautiful, but the city is not.

Shaylia

My overall opinion is that university of Toledo is a great school that is amazing in every aspect except for the financial aspect. As a young black female I have never had any racism or discrimination interactions. The school is very clean and the security is always patrolling and if need be the police comes quickly and efficiently. Overall this university is very amazing especially at academics and security.

University of Toledo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.