Central College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central College

I came to Central after visiting the school and on the tour I knew it was the place for me. I feel like home and I have been so welcome by everyone even though I am from out of state. I love the people, the professors, my classes, and everyone on my floor. Everyone has been so understanding and friendly.

I've been thinking about where I want to go to college. I visited Central and I absolutely love it. I enjoyed coming for honor band and definitely enjoyed Stan. The percussion room was my down right favorite!

Noah

It's GREAT! The people and social life are amazing. I feel like i made friends for life in the first month i was there. The coaching and athletic staff really care about you and they're great people to be around. The campus is amazing and has the best energy I've ever been around.

Kathleen

I have greatly enjoyed my time at Central College. The campus is small enough that you will create lasting friendships easily and be able to have individualized help from professors. There are not many options to live off campus, but on-campus facilities are nice.

Cheyanne

Central College is an amazing place. I love it here and I have experienced so many amazing things over the course of just one semester. I am beyond happy in my choice for college and would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a small school. You can be incredibly close with your professors and get to know everyone on campus.

Central College is dedicated to the education of their students and the development of citizens in the United States and abroad. They want current students to get connected to their world and to the alumni and potential students. The administration is constantly trying to elevate the experience of potential and current students as well as visitors for sport or performing arts events.

Madeline

Central College is an amazing school! If you are interested in athletics, Central has over 70% of its students in a sport and is one of the top performers in Division III in the country in many sports. It is not only an athletic school but an artistic one too. The plays are great and the concerts are full of talented students. Central has great professors who are there for you when you need them and outside of campus is "a piece of Holland in Iowa"! The shops and restaurants are filled with friendly locals and there is always something fun going on in the square. Overall, Central College has something for everyone and that I am glad I have four more years here! Go Dutch!

Christian

It is a great college but very expensive. Don’t go here unless you can afford it or are majoring in something that you will see a big return in your investment.

Gillian

Central College is the best of both worlds. It is located in a small town in Iowa, but has the big university feel. Everything is within walking distance, and everyone is so friendly. There is a vast range of majors, minors, and classes students can pursue.

austin

I love Central College. Central is a great place to be. They have great food, good facilities, and some great professors. Also, the people that go to Central are great, unique people. There are some flaws but every college has flaws. Overall I would give Central an rating of 89 out of 100, which is pretty good.