Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Angela

Angela, I know that you love to have a good time, and you're all about the social life. However, you need to take your school work more seriously. Stop procrastinating. What comes around goes around; you will dig yourself into a hole that you won't be able to get out of. Don't let that opposition bring you down though because college will be one of the most memorable experiences of your entire life. You're used to a small Christian school. You're used to being around the same friends since you were in kindergarten. Going to Clearwater Christian College will place you out of your comfort zone. You will be forced to take a stand and be independent. Take this opportunity to let God mold you into who He wants you to be. Love Always, Yourself.

I brag about all the great activities our school has to offer.

Curfew is the most furstrating thing about my school.

Wes

I would tell myself to enjoy school while it is easy, but to learn all i can in school and to keep doing my best. I would tell myself to learn to be self motivatated because that is a much needed skill at college.

The teachers genuinely want to see you succeed and are very helpful.

Anyone who isn't a born again believer.

Stephen

I would spend more time studying to prepare myself for the college work load. I would have developed good study habits then so I would not have to make them with college level material. I would have payed much more attention in all of my classes because it would give me a better foundation for the material I would learn at college.

Anyone who wants a good education with a Christ centered background.

Preston

Do as many clep tests as possible! They help so much!

Do as many clep tests as possible! They help so much!

Its personal atmosphere allows me to excell not just socially but mentally as well. Very friendly atmosphere.

the rules can be a little rediculous, and your are fined instead of getting demerits

I love that CCC is a small campus so you can really get to know everyone, and that it is near the beach! There is a strong family atmosphere on campus and many activities for students.

I am an overachiever and a perfectionist, so I would have to tell myself to relax a bit. Work hard, but don't stress about every detail. Worry doesn't accomplish anything. Just be faithful and diligent, and everything will get done. Trust in the Lord God; He is so faithful! And because of salvation in Jesus Christ, you can know that He will never leave you and that He works every detail into His sovereign plan. Nothing in life escapes Him, and He is always with you. Keep seeking Him, reading His Word (the Bible) and following Him with eagerness. Remember not to neglect meaningful relationships with family and friends. Studies are important, but so is encouraging and spending time with the ones you love. Be excited about the future!

Clearwater has amazing professors and small classes which allows students to interact with teachers and also allows for class discussions. Classes are academically challenging and the faculty and staff are interested in students and are committed to encouraging them, especially in their relationships with the Lord Jesus Christ.

michaela

Right now I still don't really know where I am headed but I know you won't figure that out until you try new things. So I would tell myself to live without fear and learn to experience and attempt. Also go for what you love to do. You won't want to spend the next 4 years of your life in a Major you hate. If you aren't sure what you like, write down some of your srenghts and goals and hobbies to help you decide.

This school tends to be a bit strict in their rules but compared to other Christian colleges it is fairly lenient. It is also on the smaller side with not as many majors to choose from and not as many sports.

Somebody who wants to get a good liberal arts education with a strong Christian backround. Plus the location is beautiful.

Awesome, intelligent, Christ-like, friendly.

Awesome, intelligent, Christ-like, friendly.

Work harder. Listen better. And cherish the time you have. Don't stress about the stupid things of high school. There's so much more to life than boys and being popular. Be real. Show the love of Christ. Befriend Melissa Clark.

All kinds of persons, preferably ones who love Jesus.

Eric

I would try to discern whether or not an institution could shape my thought processes as much as I assumed. First, one reason I selected this college was because I assumed that it was a "safe" environment which would help me grow in my faith and religious beliefs. However, I now realize that being in an instutition that challenged and questioned my belief system would ultimately have strengthened my trust in God. In retrospect, I would have advised myself to attend a college that would challenge my convictions and thought processes. Such a place of higher learning would cause me to grow intellectually and provide me with the opportunity to broaden my perspectives. Also, I would have attempted to keep my career goals in mind as I chose a college. I am desirous of becoming a surgeon and would have done well to attend a more competitive university. Thus, I would advise myself to attend a school that has a proven track record of students attending, and succeeding in medical school. In closing, my advice to myself after two and a half years of college would be to attend a school that challenges me academically while facilitating my career goals

Any individual who is not a strong Christian or evangelical should probably avoid this school.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.