Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Zoya

Being a small, closely-knit school, and a decent athletic program.

Being a small, closely-knit school, and a decent athletic program.

I would probably warn myself that being a resident college student is like reliving high school. The responsibilities of life are actually a heavier load than I expected, so I would also warn myself that I am going to need to be tough to make it through college.

It is a very conservative school, so people unwilling to have strict rules on conduct and externals such as dress and hair should not attend. It is also a fundamental Christian school.

Katie

As a senior I did not realize how hard it would be to pace myself school wise. I tend to work at my school too much and never relax. I would have told myself to learn to let go sometimes and enjoy life. I would have worked harder at my studie skills in learning how to study for timed tests. I would have timed myself on tests. One major thing I wish I had learned was how to take tests. I would tell myself to learn to stand up for myself more and learn to say when something is wrong.

A conservative Christian who desires a family, smaller atmosphere. Someone who is willng to work hard for their grades.

Someone who has low morals. Someoe who doesn't care about academics. Someone who hates rules.

Lyle

Clearwater Christian College is a place were students can come a get a high quality education from outstanding faculty, who care about thier future, and they will also have the opportunity to make life-long friends that will be there for you no matter what you are going through.

I would say that going to college is a very important decision to make and most likely the smartest decision to make. College is not a "walk in the park" like some highschools are. Going to college is a fantastic tool that teaches responsibility and will help a young person coming out of high school become an adult. By going to college, you are basically out on your own and no longer under the protection of your parents. You will have to learn to manage your time, school work, finances, and social life responsibly. Going to college will give you most of the tools you need in order to become successful in life. One of the good things about college is that you will make potentially life-long friends. College will not only help you grow academically, but also college will help you grow up and become an adult.

I tell them that it is great going to a smaller college because you make friends with many students and get to meet many people. You do not really get lost in the crowd. Also, the teachers are great. A good majority of the classes are small enough in order to recieve one on one attention from the professors. Everyone generally has a great attitude and it is an overall really good college to be a part of.

I attend a private, Christian college with faculty and staff members who care what goes on in my life and who care how successful I am in my academics.

High school seniors think they know it all. When I was a high school senior, I thought I knew all I needed to know academically and mentally. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself that I do not know everything. I would tell myself that living eight hours from home is more difficult than I thought it would be. Not having parental supervision is not all I thought it would be. I would tell myself that I could not even begin to imagine how much more I could learn about academics and simple every-day things in life. I would advise myself to develop better study skills, because while schoolwork is overall easy in high school, it would not be so easy in college and I would need to know how to study in college. Finally, I would tell myself not to be so consumed with being liked by others. I would tell myself that college is full of differnt people and I need to be myself, rather than what others want me to be because there are too many people to please in college.

The best thing about my school is definately the family atmosphere. I do not have a professor that teaches just to hear himself talk. I have teachers and administrators that ask how I am doing in my spiritiual, academic, and physical life. I love being around people who want me to succeed.

Allison

I like that it is a small school. My brothers and sister attended there, and I was very familiar with the campus. There are alot of activities to get involved in. You feel like you fit in no matter what, with everyone having to follow the same rules. It is a good school, and the teachers/faculty are very nice. It is hard with the cost of attendance, but I feel it is worth it.

I would tell myself, to stay focused and not let myself get so stressed. The financial burden of attending Clearwater Christian can sometimes, make my outlook be negative. For example, my first year I contemplated if the money was worth it. I can now say it is, and that money is something I never should have focused on. I would tell myself to relax, have fun. I have a hard time interacting with people, and Clearwater made that easy. Another friendly reminder would be not to worry. There are always going to be challenges and bumps in the road along the way, but I can push through it.

Anyone who does not like to follow rules. It is a Christian based school, so anyone that is not religious I would not advise to go here.

Craig

They are attentive, interested, involved, not afraid to ask questions, and love to learn.

Don't take advantage of your friends and family. Learn how to play an instrument. Workout and take care of yourself. Don't believe everything you hear or read. Know what you believe and why you believe it. Stand up for what you know is right and don't be afraid of being wrong. Spend your time focusing on others and not so much on yourself. Strive to keep a strong relationship with God. Don't wait to get involved in whatever Church you join. Set up accountability partners right away. Learn to live with no regrets and make goals and focus on them. Don't be afraid to ask advice, you don't know everything. Listen intently to everything that your professors say no matter if it will be on the test or not, they all have a lot of wisdom and experience. Stay in touch with home and make sure they know that you love them. Most importantly DON'T PRCRASTINATE!!!

I would have to say the food. It is not terrible all the time but it is the only negative thing that I can say about the school.

My classmates are diverse and friendly.

My classmates are diverse and friendly.

I would tell myself to stop worrying so much and being preoccupied with what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I would also tell myself that college is much more of an important time in life than high school and that the transition isn't as hard as expected. Letting go of the worrying takes off stress and helps getting the assignments and work done quicker and with better quality.

I wish i had known more about some of the teachers. I also wish i had known about some of the rules and legalism, although i am happy at clearwater.

Blake

This school is most known for its ideal location, 10 minutes from downtown Tampa and 10 minutes from the beech.

College is a great place to learn and grow, and it will certainly throw life experiences your way that you never will have imagined. This being said the most important thing to learn, going into your first year, is the people you choose to spend your time with will, without a doubt, affect the way you make choices. They will warp or shape how you react to these situations you will be placed in, and they will discourage or motivate you for scholarly acheivement. I know you think you know exactly why you're going to school and just HOW MUCH you will work on your education, but the truth is your success at this college will be directly related to those you choose to spend the majority of your time with. A concept hard to assimilate is that you can actually choose your friends and decide FOR YOURSELF what kind of a man you will become. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and have fun, but decide now what your FIRST PRIORITY will be, in your new and suprising world, that is Clearwater Christian College.

Alexander

Find a college that is accademically and soccially balanced. one that doesn't discriminate so strongly

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.