Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Gregory

Clearwater Christian College is known for delivering a terrific Christian education while providing a conservative, spiritually uplifting enviroment. They have absolutely no tolerance for those who live there lives in opposition to the teachings of Scripture.

Going into my freshman year I was very unaware of the "strict" student life policies at Clearwater Christian. I would probably advise my self to read the the Student Handbook and know what I was getting my self into before I got there and reinfore that fact that I am choosing to put my self under the authority of the institution's standards. Also, that I should be proactive in seeking out fellow students to socialize with as oppose to spending countless hours in my room playing Need for Speed.

Someone who doesn't find his ultimate joy in loving and serving Jesus Christ.

Kristen

My school is small, but I think that it offers a lot to the students; they have a variety of majors and minors to choose from...

I would do a lot more extra-curriculars like community service. Community service and leadership provide a lot of opportunities for scholarships and they look really good on resumes!

I don't think that people who do not agree with the religious affiliation of this school should attend here; they will not feel comfortable and probably not do very well, although the school would like to talk to anyone.

Daniel

For being a fundamentalist, Bible-teaching institution with conservative standards. The academic standards are excellent, and the teachers are well-liked. The low student-to-teacher ratio in classes allows students to interact with and get to know professors. Because of the relatively small size of the school, there is a great family environment.

Time management is very important. I have learned to not procrastinate on homework and studies, but to plan out the times when I will work on these things. I did not have as good of time managing skills before I started college. Make it a priority to have a car at school. As of right now, I still do not have a car, and I often feel like I'm stuck on campus. It would be very helpful to have a car, so I could go run errands or offer to drive friends when we go to do something off campus. Get a laptop computer. I can't imagine not having my laptop at school. It is very helpful to be able to get online from my room, especially when the computer labs are closed. Keep in touch with the family back home. They enjoy hearing from me regularly, and it is great to be able to talk to them on the phone when I'm lonely and need someone to talk to.

I wish I would have known how frienly the people here are, so I would not have been as nervous about coming.

Bonnie

A good conservative Christian school with a nice close-knit community.

A good conservative Christian school with a nice close-knit community.

Volleyball and Christian service.

I would tell myself to live on campus and enjoy all the late night activities.

Brad

Continue working towards what you love to do, and don't worry about opposition. Just never take no for an answer!

a non christian who is not serious about a good solid education and christian enviorment.

Socially speaking, Clearwater Christian College provides an excellent environment to develop many wonderful relationships with fellow students as well as know your professors on a more personal level. Although our school is smaller, there is always something going on here!

One unique and wonderful thing about Clearwater Christian College is that the faculty and teachers actually care about you and what is happening in your life. There is always an open ear to listen to any problems you are having or going through, whether it be concerning academics, your spiritual walk, or just life in general. Clearwater cares about you.

The time has come. High school is over and college is creeping up on you. Are you ready? Having already experienced some of college life, there are a just a few basic things that will help you start right. First of all, be ready to apply yourself academically. Don't be satisfied with average grades. Work hard and make a good name for yourself. Secondly, don't be afraid to ask for help. Just because you are almost in college does not mean that you are able to make every decision all by yourself. Make sure you have mature family, friends, or advisors to be able to discuss things with. There's a reason for the statement, "Two heads are better than one." Finally, use your time wisely! Make sure you have a system that allows you to get what needs to be done done in time. You will be miserable if you wait until the night before a test to begin studying. If you are diligent in your work, chances are that you will still have plenty of time to play that video game or go shopping once you are finished. Work. Learn. Have fun. Don't worry.

Joshua

classmate are an intrigue of lifes trials and are often found to be the cause for an increase in the stature of patience.

pay more attention to the smaller details given in the different subjects, and find a couple extracurricular subjects so i would know what studies i would want to take in college. it would also make choosing a major easier.

Lydia

Clearwater Christian College is a place where students are challenged to think critically and to grow spiritually in a pleasant environment.

The students at Clearwater Christian College are a diverse group that encourages and challenges me every day.

I would advise any high school senior to be ready for a big adjustment. Teens in high school always hear about how college will be the best four years of their lives, but no one ever talks about how hard it can be. For teens going to school in another state, the adjustment is huge. But one cannot become discouraged. College is a time to reinvent yourself, and to break out of your comfort zone. If a student does this, he is sure to make the most of his college years and have the best time of his life learning and being challenged in various ways.

Laura

It has a descent amount of majors offered and at the same time it is small and friendly. Clearwater is located on the beach and is a Christian college. There is no drinking, drugs, or immorality allowed on this campus.

Here are some suggestions to help you when you are picking a college. Make sure you pick a college that has the major you want. If you are undecided, pick a school with a wide selection of majors. In doing so, you can have many different majors to pick from when you finally decide on a major. In college, you must spend time studying and paying attention in class. If you do not, your grades will suffer. Also, obtain as many scholoarships as possible and find a college where there are a variety of scholarships available. Money should be spent wisely, and the more help you can receive, the better off you will be. If you choose to go into medical or law, the wisest choice would be attending a well-known college. That way, when you apply for a job, the company will recognize where you were educated and also recognize the quality of your education. All these factors should be taken into consideration when chooseing a college.

Anyone can attend this school. Mostly Christians, Presbyterians, Protestants, and other religious groups attend more so than non religious people. It is more of a private school.

Clearwater Christian College is probably best known for the fact that it is a Christian college. It is a "religious" school that costs more than some schools and has more rules than some schools.

Right before I left for school, I learned a very important truth that, if I could, I would go back in time and tell myself. It would have saved me a lot of frustration and worrying during high school. I was reading my Bible one day and came across the familar verses, Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." I would go back and tell my younger self this: "Don't worry about your future. Just trust in God because He knows what is best for you. He already has your future planned out; He knows where you will be going to college. His plan is way better than your own so don't worry about it. Just trust in Him and He will lead you where He wants you to go. " I spent so much of my time worrying and questioning what God was doing. I wanted to be at CCC but it seemed like He did not want me there. Then, He provided the money for me at the last minute.

The fact that I get to leanr more about my God daily. We have chapel almost every day where we are exposed to God's Word. We also have Bible classes a couple days a week, unit devotions several nights a week, and are surrounded by students and faculty who care about us and who care about God. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by people who care about you not only physically, but spiritually as well. That is something I could not get at a secular college.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.