Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Tiffany

they are best known for being a chrisian college

they are best known for being a chrisian college

i would force myself not to fall behind in academics, athletics, and my walk with Christ just because i was about to get out of high school. i would not have made so many stupid decisoins just to please other people and i would not have fallen to "senioritus" and pushed away all the people that i loved just because my mindset was on getting away from everything i had ever known

Charles

I would encourage myself to enter my freshman year of college with a more serious attitude. I approached college with a highschool slack off mindset and that is what I would do differently if given the chance.

I wish I would have known some of the rules. While they aren't horrible, they can be somewhat annoying at times.

Someone who can't respect authority or someone who can't take school seriously should not attend this competitive and conservative school.

Gabrielle

Clearwatwer Christian College offers a larger number of majors & minors. CCC has more rigorous internship programs. Although it is a "Christian" school, CCC is non-denominational

Get involved! - as much as possible, especially your freshman year. Don't shoot yourself in the foot later, and keep your GPA up to begin with. Plan ahead regarding which classe you will need and want to take.

I wish I had known more about scheduling classes, and what was required for certain majors.

Natalie

When starting college life, it is important to remember that fellow students are judging you on the things you say and do. First impression are extremely important and not to be taken lightly. Be careful of how you say things in order to avoid misconstrued statements. Good character is shown through the things you say and do even through the stressful moments of college life. Even if people do not choose to be your friend, it does not mean that you are not likeable. It is impossible for everyone to like you. Find out what you stand for and things you believe in and then stand firm!

I wish I had known more about the majors offered at CCC.

I think that the worst thing about my school is that students are always in cliques.

Jamie

Clearwater Christian College is filled with compassionate Christians who only want to do Gods will by strengthening their students for the real world; the show their students love and compassion in and out of classes.

During my senior year of high school I had no desire to go to college. I wanted to join any type of military branch. I was unable to join since I have asthma. I attending a community college for two years and over those to year I came to know Jesus Christ as my personal savior. After community college I applied and visited a variety of colleges. I knew that Clearwater Christian College was the college God wanted me to attend the minute I drove through the guarded entrance. There is nothing in my past that I would want to change or take back; I know it was all a part of Gods plan. I came to Clearwater at the right time; I know that I am academically and spiritually prepared to further my career at this particular college.

I personally feel that anyone seeking after Christ should attend this college; even if you are unsure who Christ really is and you want to find out more about him. Then this is the college for you. The students, staff/faculty will help encourage you with your personal walk with Christ. I know that they have been impacted my life tremendously. I am so thankful for such a great academic and spiritual college, a safe place, a special love given from the people there. When life becomes challenging I know I have plenty of people whom I can turn towards.

Most of my classmates are usually interested in the lesson being taught, but seldom understand it.

Its an Historically Black University.

If I can turn back the hands of time to my senior year in high school, I would tell myself to take the ACT tesst one more time to see if I can recieve a better score. I would have probably made the decision to attend an in- state institution for lower tuition, and research better colleges. I would like to find a college, where there is an understanding in how much financial aid I would be receiving before I attended the school. Also, I would like to get different perpspective from students that already attend the school, and the things they like to do in their spare time. Finally, I would have an attended a school that encourages students to remain in school and graduate, instead of kicking them out until they get there financially ready to pay for school.

Rebekah

Clearwater Christian College is a Christ centered learning environment that encourages the students to strive in their studies while also having fun with each other and helping those around them.

Don't let other people make you doubt your abilities. Stay strong don't give up even when it get's hard. Don't get lazy. It's easier to keep up with everything than it is to catch up on everything. Rely on God and his strength most of all and keep him #1 in your life. It's God's strength that will get you through anything, not your own strength. Don't try to handle everything by yourself. Listen to mom 'cause she know's a lot more than what you realize.

Someone who is willing to learn, wants to help people, likes to help people and enjoys spending time with other students.

Gabriel

Clearwater offers a Christian education that is regionaly accredited and offers majors such as Pre-med and business. It is also located right at the beach which is a great way just to relax and ejoy the college life.

I would tell myself that for my freshman year I should pray for the best but prepair for the worst. There is not much more I would have told myself because many of the lessons I have learned I could not or would not have learned if it had not been for experience.

Any person seeking a liberal arts ecuation who wants to advance their Christian faith and enjoy the Florida weather.

My school is spiritually focused but also pushes academics. it wants the students to get involved in as many extra-curricular activities as possible. The teachers are willing and eager to help the student to succeed. They also want to push the student, but they don't make it impossible to get good grades in class.

I would say to be friends with as many people as I could. Friends are what make college enjoyable, and I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without them. I would also say that academics are very important, but you should make enough time for yourself to relax. I have often let the stress of school weigh too heavily on my shoulders and to loose the focus that I need to be also having fun in school.

My school compared to other schools that my friends attend is conservative, but it has rules that are manageable. The rules are strict, but they are also needed in order for the students to focus on academics. I also love that my school has sports. The also promote intermural sports which helps students to get involved.

Andrew

This is a small school focused on Christian living and the perfect size to feel like family.

I would tell myself that plans are not set in stone and if things end up changing from how I thought it would turn out it is no reason for me to freak out. Stay calm and take life as it comes, always doing your best one day at a time!

Our volleyball and men's soccer are NCCAA national champions.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.