Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Leslie

Okay, so now you have made it through high school, congrats! Now as you enter the college scene keep in mind that it will not be easy. This will require lots of hard work and lots of support from family and friends. At times, you may feel that it is not worth it as you cannot see the end, but my dear friend these are the times that when you get ready to take that college diploma you will laugh. Remeber allways to make time for your family and friends. Your schoolwork is highly important, but without these people you really do not have much. My friend, be encouraged. Even though the work load may never cease to end, when its all said and done, it will all be worth it.

The person who does not mind a school that has a lot of rules (i.e. dress code). The person who likes to get a great education and shares most of the same views as the college that does not cost as much as some other private schools .

That it is relly great the students and teachers are really nice, and the class sizes are small.

My classmates are very friendly and pleasant to be around.

My classmates are very friendly and pleasant to be around.

It is best known for its committment to equiping college students to serve God in every avenue of life.

The only thing I would change would be to listen to those who were older and wiser than me before I decided to make decisions for myself. They really knew what they were talking about.

If I was to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to not take such a liad back light schedule. Take a couple challenging classes to keep your brain working. College is tough and your brain must constantly be working. Being "lazy" senior year will only hurt you your first year of collge until you get back into the groove of working hard and studying hard.

Sebastian

Well, I was homeschooled. I dual enrrolled and the transition was smoother than it is for most people but it was a huge surprise at the same time. I would tell myself to prepare for the copious amount of school work. I would also tell myself to study harder. And I would urge myself to focus on my life goal from the first day on.

I brag about my professors the most. They are always willing to take time out of their lives in order to help the students. They give students their home numbers and we can call on the weekends if we are confused or need clarification on something.

The most frustrating thing is the rules. I understand I chose to go to CCC but it is still very tough. I understand the rules are in place to keep order and five students a sort of guide as to what they can and cannot do, but some of the rules are just... stupid, for lack of a better word. In all honesty though, Its only a few rules, the mahjority of them are fine.The few dumb rules are the only complaint.

Joseph

They're friendly and always ready to study in groups.

They're friendly and always ready to study in groups.

CCC has a great Bible departmant, but as a liberal arts school it has many other great programs too.

College is not as easy as high school. You have to study hard to do well in classes, so be prepared for that. A 3.97 GPA does is not an easily attainable thing when you're in college. Find a group that you can study with and study hard so that you can get good grades.

Erinn

Contiue to work hard and manage your time more efficiently. College is a blast, and the best way to have a great time is to keep an appropriate balance between the social life and academic life. Manage the time well, and you'll be able to have a great time with the least possible stress.

The small student population because it really creates a family atmosphere. Every one knows just about everyone else on campus so it makes it easy to get to know more people on a more personal level than, say, attending a school with a large student population.

Nikolas

The focus is God centered. Their is a great student to teacher ratio which allows for a more personal approach to teaching, which makes for a better learning experience. It is unique in the way that most everyone on campus has a love for the Lord which brings joy to campus life.

I would tell my self to be flexible and trust in God. My time here has been up and down. I have been in the hospital for a week and just recently started to have back problems. The most important thing to do is trust in God because you never know what God will put in your life.

I wish I would of known about the dorm life before coming, but thankfully I have good roomates which make it such an enjoyable experience.

Cherell

We are know for our friendly atmosphere. Kind and caring teachers. Small classess and more hands on training. we are also know for our accreditation. Also in pinellas county the Elementary Education program is very well known. All the schools request to have interns from our school. some have even said that they only want an intern if they are from Clearwater Chrstian College.

There were alot of things that I was worried about as a senior. I had only enough money to pay for a plane ticket out here after that I had nothing. I was worried and scared because I had never been to the school. In fact I had never been to Florida and I was tempted not to come at all. It would have been so easy to stay on my island in the pacific. If I could tell myself one thing I would say, "go for it! it's everything you want in a college. Be ready to work and make the best friends you'll ever have. Don't think it's gonna be a piece of cake. It will be hard but it will also be worth every drop of sweat and every single tear. When life seems to fail and everything is crashing down, hold on because everythings gonna be ok. You're gonna make it and you're gonna graduate. So go for it!" I know that I would listen and I would go.

I brag about how awesome my teachers are and some of the cool things we do in class. alot fo my classes are not like normall calssess we do alot of activitites and hands on things. i also brag about the beach and being able to go all the time. Sometimes i even talk about the freedom we have here to make choices as compared to other christian schools where it seems the faculty makes all you choices for you.

Jason

Clearwater Christian College is unique in its atmosphere. Unlike mega schools, the class settings are small and the students truly get to know one another as well as the professors. Many students share classes together so finding a study partner for several classes is easy. When you walk around campus, people know and recognize you and you feel as though you have a voice and opinion that counts. Even as a commuter student, I feel very plugged in to the school community.

Focus! There are a thousand things to distract you from learning, but that is your primary goal and focus in continuing your education. Decide what you want from your college experience and go for it. Enjoy yourself and have fun, but not at the expense of your education.

Clearwater Christian College provides an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and applying the truths that are taught in the classroom. The campus is relatively free of distraction and the students and teachers all seem to have a common goal: to learn and apply knowledge. While there are extracurricular activities, they are not overpowering or distracting. This school is learning centered and focused.

Timothy

The unique thing about my school is that it allows the students to live and attend school in a Christ-centered environment. It's important to grow in the Word of God, and Clearwater Christian College gives us that opportunity. It also has high academic standards, and allows the students to achieve the best possible results, by revieving very much attention from the teachers here at ccc.

I would give myself the advice of praying about the right school, considering finances, and what scholarships are availabe. I would vistit the schools and meet the proffesors, to get a feel for the environment. I would make sure that I would not attend a school for the wrong reason, and make sure that i'm at the school I am interested in.

Clearwater Christian College is a relitavely small school. The proffesors get to know each student individually. It is amazing to be in an atmosphere with acadamic and spiritual leaders who's main focus is on the students and there success.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.