Annville, PA
Lebanon Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lebanon Valley College

Molly

Our school is best known for our Physical Theraphy program. It is a six year program that is very vigorious but after the six years, the students graduate with their doctorate.

The thing that I find the most unique about our school is that in our Education program, we as students are able to get into a classroom our first semester to observe. The other schools that I looked at did not allow for observations until Junior/Senior years before student teaching. At LVC we are able to experience the classroom right away as Freshmen- I really like that!

My advice for future college students would be to look at as many schools as possible. I didn't have a set school that I wanted to attend during my senior year of high school so I went and visited only three. I regret not looking and comparing more schools. In return, I do like my school but somedays I wonder what else could be out there for me and my education. As for the parents and students, don't set your college decision on the price. My school is very pricey but they offer academic scholarships and loans to help pay for school and to help pay back for school. Finally, when choosing a school, make sure you are satisfied with the distance away from home. My suggestion would be to go to a school that is far enough away from home but close enough if you get homesick. Students, while away at college you will truely understand how much your hometown and family mean to you so don't go too far if you are not sure! Most importantly, be yourself and have fun! This is one experience you will never get back!

LVC is a thightly knit community of students with great morals and values.

LVC is a thightly knit community of students with great morals and values.

Don't make your college choice based on a financial situation. Choice the school you will be most content living one for the time it takes you to get your degree. If you are unhappy with your school choice, you will never do well.

How warm it is here, and how the weather is always so nice. I also enjoy the small classes, and the accessibility of the professors.

Greg

We have an incredible girls field hockey team. They were ranked 3rd in the state although we only are division 3. Also Hershey Park is only about 10 minutes away.

Prioritize your activities and desires and pick your college based on the activities that matter most to you. For example if your passion is performing in theater (even if your not majoring in it) and the college you are looking at doesn't have a theater program but has great dorms and food and sports programs and class sizes and extra curricular activities DON'T GO THERE. A whole bunch of little good things don't outweigh one major bad thing. For example I've always been a social guy. I like to party, play sports, try new things, and meet as many people as I can. I knew that the social life was lame here but I came because I could play a college sport, participate in theater, pay an affordable price, and take classes I wanted to. However I'm miserable here. The smaller positive aspects didn't make up for the lack of social life. Now I'm filling out a survey instead of organizing a party or a pick-up game of frisbee. Decide the one or two things that matter most to you and pick your college based on that. Good luck.

White, middle-class americans tend to get along best here. People from rural areas would enjoy this college much more. If you are from the city, the area here is beautiful but there is nothing to do. Locals also seem to do a lot better here considering that about half of the students go home on weekends. No one drives particularly nice cars. People here no to shoot a gun better than throw a party. If you don't like parties this is the spot for you.

Lebanon Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.