Rutgers University-New Brunswick Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rutgers University-New Brunswick

Casey

It is open and friendly and it feels like a second home. Everything is so accessible and makes life easier for a college student.

Alicia

Rutgers is a place for people who come from all walks of life. There are the frat boys and sorority girls who party all day and all night, but who get amazing

Alexis

Rutgers University is a wonderful school. It has a lot of activities students can involve themselves in. There is a lot of study spaces and fun activities for people to take part in. It is a very diverse school, very diverse. Rutgers dinning is good. Its just like one campus that has very bad food, like not worth eating. We have many advisers that help the students and facilities that help students during stressful times or other major situations. Rutgers is there for their students. A lot of wonderful things come from Rutgers.

Derron

Besides the frequent partying, on and off campus activities, and constant peer pressure, Rutgers is a great institution to develop oneself personally and academically. There are many places to study and there is an enormous amount of sources to help one forge there academic skills. Campus life is very diverse and culturally explosive. There are many different crowds of people and organizations once can comfortable with. I wish I could say the same for the dining halls: *absolute garbage*. Only downfall, is Rutgers is dangerous on weekends especially at night on college ave since its in the heart of New Brunswick

Danielle

Rutgers University upholds their name as the best private Ivy League. The misconception of Rutgers stems from the big state school, but the culture is a lot more different and more accepting than one may think when you are actually apart of Rutgers. Before you are a student, it feels like a normal college, but when you are a student it feels like the place you knew was missing from your life. You find your place. You find where you belong. Between all the extracurricular activities you can join, to the sororities and fraternities you can join, and even just the people you live with on campus, this is a place where you find yourself, and people find you. Rutgers is an amazing place, and while the dining halls and big campus may seem frightening, it places a strong bond to the campus itself.

Anna

The most important things, academics, are high quality. Classes range from big to small, but professors care and try to get everyone to be involved. Class goes over subjects thoroughly, and you'll succeed if you have the work ethic. Classes are what you make it to be. Physically though, there's 5 campuses so it's a big hassle getting around, the food is a bit low. I've heard students enjoy their housing, or sometimes have major issues with it. Ideally, I'd prefer one high quality and large campus, but they manage to make it work with the setup that they have.

Neil

It is a good university. It's extremely diverse and the food are okay. People are friendly. There are tons of things people can do on or off campus. The dorms are not that bad. There is an involvement fair every fall and spring semester. The university is pretty big.

Kasey

I love the atmosphere of Rutgers. I wasn't too thrilled about the size of the school when I started here but within the first month I realized that school wasn't that big. Rutgers is known for its diversity in students. You meet people from all over the world and its very interesting to be able to experience many different types of culture. Game days here are huge. Im not a football fan but even I try to make it to a few games each year. Tailgating is all day on game days and its not just students, alumni set up huge tents and barbecues also. The most important part of choosing a college is academics. Rutgers offers over 600 majors so you can definitely find what you want to do here. The professors are very approachable and hold office hours usually twice a week incase you have questions you need help with. Rutgers offers tutoring for anyone who needs additional help, which I find extremely convenient and take advantage of anytime I'm struggling. Overall, I would recommend coming to Rutgers and taking tours of the 5 campuses, talking to students, and seeing if Rutgers is a good fit for you.

Joseph

Attending Rutgers as an undergraduate was one of the best decisions I've made in my life! I do not look back at my decision and I encourage all high school seniors to consider Rutgers as one of their choices for their undergraduate applications! Go on a tour - that's what made me make my decision.

Sammy

It is huge

Antonio

Rutgers is a peoples school. There is so much diversity and so much to do for every type of person you can think of. Our education programs are great and everyone on campus seems to enjoy their 4 year stay. Although we aren't the best at sports, joining the Big10 has set us up for future success. As Rutgers continues to expand, I only imagine this school becomes better in the upcoming years.

Carolayn

The school is very challenging academically, however, there are a lot of options for students to get involved in activities to de-stress them from an academically challenging institution. This school has it all really, its large enough to have something for everyone, and if it doesn't have what you want, you can always create a new club easily.

Emali

It has a reputation as a party school but it is so much more. The HUGE campus seemed ooverwhelming at first but I like it now. Professors are so cool and worldly that I changed my major to get more. 3/4 of the cafeterias are nice. The new livingston campus has the best of everything.

Celine

Rutgers is overall a great school. There are a huge variety of classes and majors/minors to choose from. I personally enjoy that it is a big school because there are many opportunities for everyone. Campus life is enjoyable and there are great facilities.

Elena

I believe that Rutgers University is a very good university for opportunities. There are a wide variety of courses which students can take to explore possible paths, and there is also an equally diverse array of clubs and organizations that provide students with access to different resources in networking and funding. In addition, the overall student body is very energetic, they can often be found supporting their team at the football games or going out for fun nights on the weekends. The campus is active from morning to night, but it is safe everywhere. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a space to explore options.

Jere

Although Rutgers is not the most prestigious university out there, it is still very diverse, open, and accessible to anyone who wants to have the quintessential college experience. The academics are impressive, social life is terrific, and the overall vibe is positive.

Henley

I think Rutgers New Brunswick is an exciting school with tons of opportunities for students to engage and be active in whatever interests them academically or extracurricularly. I like it a lot and would recommend it for anyone that's interested in going to a big school and all that big schools have to offer, but doesn't want to find themselves lost in a big sea. It's a huge school, but there are so many ways to get involved that it often feels a lot smaller than it really is.

Fion

I think Rutgers is a very student oriented college. I must say the diversity of the college lets everyone learn about each other's culture and mindset. Rutgers is REALLY big on football games and if you went to one you will understand how much school spirit the student body has whether or not they like or dislike Rutgers; when you are in the right atmosphere you do not want to be the only one not representing Rutgers at a Rutgers game. Since there are 5 campuses everyone complains about the buses but students could have it a lot worse if Rutgers was not a big school that 90% of a high school would go to. If Rutgers had less students than the buses would be smaller and a smaller amount of them and us students would still complain.

Maria

It is a very good school, but like all big state schools, students are sometimes not as dedicated as they should be. The class sizes can also be very big, discouraging students from connecting with their professors and encouraging them to skip classes.

Selen

I've always been warned that when I graduate college, the real world would hit me like a ton of bricks. However, to me, being a Rutgers student already feels like being an adult. A lot of the staff is distant, and you need to initiate the interactions that you have with your professors and advisors. You also do adult things like work around an unpredictable bus schedule. It is a big school, so if you are not staying on top of everything, you could slip through the cracks. An example of this is housing. While housing is guaranteed freshman year, you are at the mercy of the housing lottery every year after that. To many people like myself who went to Rutgers, the difference between high school and college was so staggering that I spent my entire freshman year trying to adapt, and it was far from easy. However, now that I am in the right mindset, I actually feel way more prepared for adulthood than someone who would have gone to a more private institution.

Yoon Mi

#Big10 #RUScrewed #RUbus #ORGO #nolyfe #rad #perksofmajoringinscience #404NOTFOUND

Betina

Like many people who go here, Rutgers was not my first choice. In fact, it was my last option. I decided to come here primarily for financial reasons and so I could be close to my family, to help them out. I have just completed my freshman year, and I have to say, Rutgers has proven to be the best possible choice I could have made. I lived on campus, so making friends was not too hard. Being in the Engineering program was good because unlike SAS, there are not as many people enrolled, so you really get to meet a lot of people interested in the things you are. I loved how diverse the campus was and how many clubs and activities were available--there's something for everyone! Academically-speaking, it's a great school. I found (most) of my general classes and electives interesting and challenging (mostly challenging). As with any large university however, finding a place in a 300 person Gen Chem lecture can be kind of overwhelming, but most professors work hard to be available for office hours. Also, study groups are your best friend! Now the party scene at Rutgers is great, from what I hear. I'm not much of a partier, but College Ave is where it all goes down. What I think is great about having such a large, diverse campus is that everyone has something to do on Friday nights and the weekend. Even though there's nice party-life, you can still find people who would rather chill in the dorm lounge and play Foosball or go see a open mike night or even have a Super Smash Bros Brawl match at 2 in the morning (me). The point is, it's easy to find your niche at Rutgers, and honestly that makes going through the next phase of your academic life only that much smoother. My biggest pet peeve about Rutgers, however, is the bus system . Since it's such a large campus, you really can't avoid the buses. Even if you have a car the traffic on College Ave can be hell on earth! BUT, if you budget your time properly (because you can't always rely on the times that the app tells you the bus will come and go) and just grit your teeth amidst the usually packed-to-the-max buses its not soooo bad. Most of my classes were on the same campus, so thankfully, only a small portion of my week was spent complaining about it. All in all, it's a well rounded school. Top-notch academics and the cost is convenient for in-state students (especially with scholarships). Also, the fact that it is such a big school as well as a research school, means the alumni network is large and responsive to undergrads and there are plenty of opportunities for internships and jobs on campus. Would absolutely recommend you apply!

Rutgers is a university that really has everything a person could want if they are willing to go out and look for it. It has all the clubs and sports and majors you could possibly want. The beurocracy isn't great to deal with and no one is going to hold your hand and help you find something. But if you are willing to go looking for something you are sure to find it.

Aaliyah

Rutgers University is generally a really good school. There is plenty to get involved with the over 600 clubs offered in whatever area possible. It is fairly easy to get acquainted with college life because there is so much to be involved in. The transportation issue one of the major problems that I have had so far but other than that, this is a great school.

Noreen

The thing about Rutgers is that it is basically its own city. With five campuses spread out over two cities, not even counting Camden and Newark, hundreds of majors and hundreds of thousands of students, there's something for everyone. You could say anything about Rutgers and it could be true. That may sound like a cop out, but it's an honest cop out. There is housing that's great and there's housing that's so-so. There's campus food that delicious and campus food that's notorious. Class size ranges from ten people seminars to three hundred person lectures. But with so many opportunities, possibilities, activities, and whatever other "-ties" you can think of, it's pretty easy to find a place where you fit. Love it or hate it, Rutgers kind of becomes your second hometown with all the history that entails.

Jayvious

Rutgers University is overall good school. The people are nice and the teaching is good. One thing I did not like at the school was the freshman dorms. The dorm I stayed in had a lot of issues throughout the year. The Rutgers bus system is okay. They need to work having more buses after the classes let out.

Denisia

I think that Rutgers is a great school academically. There are platy of programs and activities for an individual to join. The arts and music programs are great. There are a decent variety of people who attend Rutgers and people are friendly. The staff are nice and are willing to help students.

Paul

Rutgers is your typical party school that also has a focus on academics. Unfortunately, the school does not care about it's students individually yet the silver lining is, that the school is so big that you are bound to meet people that you call your best friends. They are what make the whole experience of school bearable, through all the stress of academics, finances, nonsense that Rutgers pulls. You're here to make friends, then a degree, and get in to debt... in that order.

Christine

Rutgers University is a great school for the price you are paying for. Located in the heart of the city of New Brunswick it is surrounded by so many opportunities, restaurants, and people. There are highly educated and motivating professors whom push you to do better and are very involved in student's affairs.

Ariel

I love it here a lot! I commute and in-state tuition makes me at ease for debt at the end. But overall, I love my program. I love being such a diverse community. I love the college experience overall. I can't wait to continue my experience here for the next 4 years! A lot of the amenities are mediocre, but just deal with it and it doesn't matter.

Kyla

I think there are some great parts and some parts that need work. The offices take forever to get things done, however if you are all set the programs, clubs and events are really nice. There is a great variety of classes to attend and the campuses and surrounding areas are pretty nice. There are some shady parts, just pay attention and use the night mover if you need it. I wish the school would stop spending so much on football though, it seems a waste when the games often end badly for Rutgers, and won games cause surprise.

Kush

Look, every school like Rutgers has its flaws, but you're never going to find a school that is the absolute "perfect" match for you. Once you live on-campus for a few months, attend daily lectures, and eat dining hall food frequently at any university, the cordial, picture-perfect view of college life propagandized by U.S News and World Report and other sources of online media and television, start to fade away and become illusory. Now time for the school review part. The school of Arts & Science is a joke in my opinion except for all the difficult STEM majors. I am sorry in advance if this offends any of the humanities or social science majors but the classes and demand in the workload for these STEM majors is empirically more difficult. As for the Rutgers School of Engineering and the Ernest Mario: School of Pharmacy, they are no joke! From talk with friends, peers, and colleagues in these schools, as well as being in the engineering school myself, we can all attest to the fact that the classes are difficult, the material is dense, and the professors move at a very fast pace. You are in these schools to work your butt off, but at a extremely high reward of knowing your material better than anyone. However, if you skip lectures and fail to attend recitations multiple times it will affect your grade in your STEM classes to the point where you will fall behind, struggle to catch-up, be stressed out and mad at yourself for letting it get this far. Then, you will risk a low GPA, potentially failing the course, switching majors, or dropping out. Of course, these are extreme to any given situation, but that is the cold harsh truth no one wants to hear. Not to scare you, but this is the future that ensues if you slack off too much. But hey, better you hear this from me than have you go experience this yourself. If you have prior knowledge like you do now, then you cut the chain of negative events in the foreseeable future early so that none of these consequences ever happen to you. I know the question on your mind now. Yes, the average Rutgers students participates in underage alcohol consumption and some students (I can't imagine why) even choose to take drugs to either lower their inhibitions or take the edge off when they are partying in a smelly, crowded basement of some obscure frat house that you can't even remember the name of. And yes, this does occur on campus, off-campus, dorm rooms, etc, you name it, but that doesn't necessarily mean people will peer pressure you into doing illegal activity. If you truly do not want to then you will be fine. If you look you will find good, genuine people who will go out of their way for you. Even if you’re socially awkward, weren't the most popular or accepted kid in high school; hell even if you weren't liked much growing up, don't worry because with a school as big as Rutgers, I am more than confident you will find a clique of students to bond and share interests with. Yet, since it is such a big school do not be the deer caught in headlights when you are constantly surrounded by more people than you can count. I would like to emphasize that coming to this school you will most likely meet a new person everyday and I encourage you to do so. This will broaden your horizons and get out of your comfort zone when talking to people with different experiences than your own. However, chances are if this is their first year, then they are just as nervous to make friends as you. Also, it is that big of a school that you take buses to different campuses inside New Brunswick to your classes because you could honestly have classes anywhere depending on how smart or lack thereof you plan your sections for the semester. The biggest complaint people have about Rutgers is this notion of the "RU-Screw" which at its core means that if you do not consult with trustworthy resources such as deans, counselors, upperclassmen, professors, etc before you execute an action then you will be screwed. For example, paying too much for the dining services (aka: having a 100+ meal swipes left at the end of the semester because you chose the largest meal plan that was offered, thinking 3 meals a day would not be enough to fill you. Then yeah, you just lost hundreds of dollars on what is now, wasted food. You just experienced your first RU-screw. Don't worry after a few semester or even a few months you will personally find your own RU-screw. Trust me, everyone does. Some are bad, most are minor and not really that big of a deal (people just like to be melodramatic). The lucky ones have a minor RU-screw like Sakai, a website professors use to post assignments and often times where students also submit assignments, can temporarily shut down due to some third party botnet overloading the shitty (pardon my French) Rutgers servers which then prompts the IT Department to shut down the servers because of this Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attack. So if you haven't done your homework or want to, guess what you can’t until the system resets and reboots itself. In this case, you now just wasted a gauntlet of time since it is never known how long the IT department will take to fix the issue depending on the magnitude of the attack. In the meantime, find something productive to do because it could take hours. As a first year Rutgers Engineering student I am trying to address all of the pros and cons I have experienced personally by living on-campus while remaining impartial in my judgement so that I am not criticized for being biased in my review. So far, so good, I think. Anyways, if you want help with textbook problems, labs, workshops, or even with studying for your classes, reach out to tutors, other students, classmates, and even email your professor several days ahead of time especially before a quiz, test, or exam such as a midterm or final. If you fail these exams and have had an ‘A’ all year in the class, you will still not pass the course. You will have to take it again either at Rutgers during a summer or winter session because why would you want to take it again during a critical semester when it is almost always easier in the summer or at any accredited community college that Rutgers accepts transfer credits from. My best advice to anyone considering this school as a viable option for the next four years, is make the most of your time since you will have a lot of it! But if you are this far along, then this means: A.) you either chose to come to this school deliberately because you know of all the notable qualities such as esteemed faculty research, accelerated degree programs, honors courses, and the gauntlet of extra-curricular activities and sports (both club and team) that Rutgers offers, or B.) you got in no where else you applied and regardless if this is your safety school or not, you somehow got in and now you choose on matriculating. Again, I say make the absolute most of your next four years here. This school has a great deal of opportunities to offer whether it be essay coaching for a writing class (*cough cough* Expos) or help from University Career Services to land an internship, Co-op, or job position for the next semester or summer. This school's faculty and staff really put forth an exceedingly above average effort towards the well-being and success of all their students regardless of the restrictions they have to work with. This might seem like a tangent, but if you are a Engineering or Pharmacy major then good luck because with the intense curriculum you are about to face you will definitely need it. Rutgers does not produce mediocre students especially in these high level majors or accelerated/honors programs. This school strives for excellence and after the people who mess up their first fall semester (typically freshman) they are more than encouraged and motivated to turn their life and most importantly GPA, around in the second semester. Best put, college is a wild roller coaster you are going to have your ups and downs and at times the loop-to-loops will make you feel sick to your stomach, but like all things in life you have to brace yourself, sit tight, buckle up, and enjoy the ride for wherever it may take you. If you make the most of your time here at Rutgers, then I can almost guarantee you will be successful (because at the end of the day after all the drugs, alcohol, partying, and sex all we want to do is get good grades, build a strong GPA, create a professional, high-profile resume, and overall succeed, right? And everyone is at times geared towards the same thing so as exam season rolls around be prepared to start studying two weeks in advance because they will sneak up on you and if they do and you do poorly, the it is even harder to bring your GPA back up in you're on academic probation. Nevertheless, you are now in college don't fret and make the best decisions for yourself. You're circumstance is not greater than you, you are greater than your circumstance; neither does your circumstance, background, or situation define the person you want to be, so please heed my advice and have yourself a wonderful semester! P.S: I was writing this in a hasty fashion so please excuse my grammatical errors and stream-of-consciousness writing style. I do apologize in advance for any confusion or offense my writing causes to any reader. I am just expressing my freedom of speech and opinion like everyone else.

Crisalis

Rutgers -New Brunswick is an extremely large campus, which can be very intimidating. However, the culture of the school prioritizes inclusivity and school spirit. The University offers from three hundred to over five hundred student body organizations that any student can partake in. There are so many extracurricular activities to choose from, which makes being a student more refreshing when wanting to take study breaks. There is something going on every day in terms of involvement. The academics are very challenging but professors are determined to help students learn, and offer lots of office hours or assistance outside of class. This school pushes you to come out of your comfort zone and meet new people; you see a different face everyday! I still have some adjusting to do but can definitely say that this University has plenty of resources on a variety of platforms that students are welcomed to use!

Ifrah

It's a huge campus, comprised of five smaller campuses. It's easy to feel overwhelmed and lost in the large population of students. However, there are tons of opportunities available for students if they seek them out. As a freshman, I didn't enjoy the large lectures but as I delved into my coursework, smaller seminars offered a lot of learning and connection with the professors. I don't like how everything is super competitive, there's definitely an air of that here. However, we all try to make the best of it. We're here to learn together and that's the only way we are going to move forward.

Mathilde

I absolutely love being a student at Rutgers University! The professors are generally good and almost always accommodate students if they cannot come to office hours but would like to meet at a different time. There are a ton of clubs and activities to participate in outside of class, and on there are frequently events organized by the Programming Association to attend.

Eric

My overall opinion of rutgers is that it is a great school to diversify your interactions and build a wide variety of connections. Lots of students who attend look to attend to work very hard for the success in attaining a degree. The student life makes the experience at Rutgers worth while being able to go to class and work with thousands of different characters. Rutgers is definitely a school to look at.

Briana

Rutgers has great academics and activities, but dorming needs improvement.

Danielle

There's a lot to do here in terms of academics and extracurricular activities. If you find yourself bored then you're not trying hard enough to get involved. For the most part people are nice but during party nights, drunk college kids are horrible! The bus system is a nightmare during snowstorms, exam times, and Thursday-Saturday nights. The food is very bland and it's up to you to season it with what they have available. But they have great options outside of campus that are affordable and fill you up. FAT SANDWICHES ARE THE BEST! Perfect for those Friday or Saturday nights where you're drunk and so hungry you can eat a horse or when you wanna chill in your dorm with your friends and scarf down greasy food. Housing is not bad. There's a lot of buildings that need new furniture and renovation. There's not enough housing to accommodate all of the students but luckily I've gotten a room all 4 years. If you're looking for apartments, the best options are Livingston Apartments on Livingston Campus, Sojourner Truth Apartments on College Avenue Campus, and Henderson Apartments (women only) on Douglass Campus. Cost of attendance isn't too bad. There's other schools in NJ that charge a full year of Rutgers cost of attendance (including housing and basic meal plan) for only a semester without the same global reputation that Rutgers has. It's honestly the best school you can go to in NJ if you can't afford or didn't make it into Princeton. I think I gave you a little bit of everything. Hope this helps!

Naadei

Rutgers has a lot of things to offer. On campus they have many events that go on such as the bed races and the football games to keep the Rutgers tradition alive. They also have a variety of clubs which stem from religion based or volunteering services. There is a diverse student population so you will definitely meet people from may different cultures.

Michelle

I had trouble adjusting to Rutgers University my first semester of my freshmen year. I was extremely unhappy and wanted out. But as I started to get less home sick and more involved. I began to love the school, realizing the professors and other faculty members really care about student academics and will make time to speak to you if needed. Also, the friends I have met kept my sane throughout exam weeks. Now that I am on summer vacation, I miss it. I can't wait to get back in the fall!

De'Avion

Rutgers happens to be a diverse school with many opportunities to get involved and find yourself. It is like a city within a city. During my first year I became involved in a women's empowerment organization and a figure skating club. There is always something to do on campus from organization events to sporting events which all have a wonderful atmosphere. The professors are always there for you. This school is your home away from home.

Jonathan

I believe that Rutgers is a great university flooding with diversity and people from all over the world. The professors educated and will go the extra mile to help you succeed (I can testify to that personally). It is a friendly environment to be in and overall it is a great school. Your success, happiness, and connections all depend on you.

Margot

The school is very large with plenty of opportunity to get involved. However, its very easy to feel like just another student. There could be more buses, scholarships, and housing opportunities due to the size of the school. Professors. are very helpful and always willing to lend a hand.

Rosario

Rutgers New Brunswick is the most welcoming and most diverse college I have ever seen. Even with my short time of being a part of this campus, it has really become home. I would not ever dream of being a part of any other college community. I am proud of being called a Scarlet Knight.

Blair

I feel very grateful for my Rutgers education and for the opportunity to return as a non-traditional student. To complete my BA, I will be going abroad this summer to Crete Island in Greece for the “Exploring the Origins of the Mediterranean Diet” six-credit program. This program will focus on health and wellness within the Mediterranean lifestyle, which strongly complements my career interests in psychology, mental health, and the eight dimensions of wellness. It will bring me another step closer to reaching my educational and occupational goals.

Joseph

Expensive, but an environment that I certainly feel at home with. I actually look forward to going back to school; something I couldn't have ever imagined in high school. Course difficulty depends on your major, and there's a large amount of variance in the majors at Rutgers. It's very likely that you'll be able to find your niche here.

Rai

Rutgers is a school for failure. The staff is not pleasant and the academics are horrible. The classes are made harder than they need to be. This school feels like a set up. I feel like I'm being screwed out of my money. They do not care about your grades, JUST MONEY. The food is bad. The campus does not feel safe. We've had contaminated water, no electricity for days and a decent amount of crimes in just one semester. This school is terrible.

Nikita

I feel like Rutgers is a great school- academics wise. Housing is not too bad too and is very spacious. However, housing comes with a catch. Students are required to get a meal plan. Which I suppose wouldn't be too bad if the food served at dining halls was actually good. But the food is unhealthy and unappealing and overpriced. However, Rutgers is surrounded by great dining options OFF campus. New Brunswick is a vibrant city with various multicultural dining options- there's NY style food, Mediterranean, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and so much more- what more can you ask for? Unfortunately those with a meal plan are limited to the bland food dining halls offer. Aside from the dining options, sometimes Rutgers faculty/staff take a very long time to respond to student concerns. At the same time, considering the size of the university, Rutgers does well. Rutgers is a fun and diverse environment and students feel welcome. Everyone has there own niche at Rutgers and fit in great.

Michelle

It is a big school , but it also means that there is always something to do. Although it feels big at first, you find the people you get along with and when you join organizations, it feels smaller. Although it is a state school, the courses are still rigorous and you will learn something. Stay organized and use time management and things will go well.

Sumaiya

I am excited to embark on a new journey by attending Rutgers Unviersity. It’s ideal location and proximity make it an appealing school. Additionally, it provides a wide range of majors and programs for students to choose from to help shape your career path.