Davenport, IA
Saint Ambrose University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Ambrose University

I love this school! It has given me many opportunities to not only better my education, but also better my personal health, community and social interaction. It has a beautiful campus with many helpful staff members and students alike. There are also many opportunities to have some fun with fellow students living on campus.

Jerricko

I think that Saint Ambrose University is a great school with plenty of opportunities to find groups of people with similar interests. The food is a definite improvement over my old high school and the dorm rooms are some of the biggest and best that I have seen. I will admit that the price of the school is high but there are plenty of ways to find funding through grants and work study.

Malcolm

I believe Saint Ambrose is a great learning school as well as a school full of fun and excitement. It is a school made for a lot of people who want to learn but also want to have a good time. I believe this school is going to be the school for me and I am very excited.

Saint Ambrose University has a lot to offer to new coming students who are ready for college. The college makes them feel safe and comfortable with their living. The campus is not too big nor is it too small it just the right size to get to and from classes from dorms, or wherever you may be on or off campus. The staff is available to talk to one on one about courses and if you need any help of questions. The class sizes are not too larger nor too small at that. Overall, the school is great for newcomers.

Ejae

My overall opinion on the university is it makes you feel at home you have very little distractions the university is the perfect place for success. The university is a heaven on earth the food is amazing and the dorms are a dream come true .

Julia

Overall, SAU is a great place to attend school. The professors are really care about how their students are learning and if they need help along the way. There are plenty of opportunities to get help whether that be with the professor, or with the writing lab, SI meetings, or a tutor. Not only are the academics a priority, but extracurriculars like sports and club involvements are encouraged! SAU is a great school that will give any student great opportunities when the work is put in.

Sydney

This is a great university for small-school lovers like myself! Great academic community and a close-knit campus. Students and faculty are very friendly and helpful.

Breanne

The school's sense of responsiblity to the Davenport community is something Saint Ambrose University prides itself on. Students are encouraged to be involved in community activities such as neighborhood preservation, tutoring programs in the elementary school, and other services activities.

A student attending this school should be comfortable in a small, classroom setting where professors know all of the students well. Many of the professors also lead other clubs or activities in the school, so they will also get to know you outside of the classroom.

Joseph

My school is known for an excellent education, with a focus on helping the community.

I would first tell myself to not care so much about what other's think of me. My time in college spent trying to impress other's cost me a great deal. While the party lifestyle is appealing, it is only temporary. I would tell myself to put forth my best effort. I spent the first two years in school wasting away. After I got in trouble I went from almost failing out to getting a full time job and making straight A's. In life and in school you are capable of accomplishing wonders if you put your mind to it. I would tell myself before deciding on a major take a variety of classes, and choose a major that makes you happy. After I spent time refelecting on college, I realized the most heplful piece of advice would be to listen to my parents. If I had have listened I would not have made many mistakes that I did. When a mistake is made keep your head up, and never stop going forward. I would finally say for every decision you make think to yourself does this get me closer to what I want for my future.

Saint Ambrose University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.