Orangeburg, SC
South Carolina State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Carolina State University

Nyla

I visited state and I love it. Its a small university and I love that.

I visited state and I love it. Its a small university and I love that.

Destiny

I Love my HBCU , but there are many changes that can be made to make the school a better place . The Financial aid office is TERRIBLE, and the cafe food could be better . Other than that , my school and the people in it, is what make us South Carolina State University.

Kyrone

South Carolina State University is where anyone would want to attend.

South Carolina State University is where anyone would want to attend.

Bryana

I visit the campus i loved it so much very friendly i felt welcomed i will be going to college in fall im so excited i felt like i was already family. Security on campus was really active with safety and our questions about direction to defferent facilty

Travell

It's a great opportunity for a student that is struggling a bit in high school and needs a little push into independence. I was a little disappointed with the freshman athletic dorms, because they looked industrial, but now I realize that is what's needed for young men. There are a lot of faculty, coaches and advisors that are available to help students on their journey. I do recommend SCSU.

Xoviyeik

The on campus and off campus activities are very enjoyable and entertaining and the professors and faculty are always doing their job. Great university

Shakera

I love my school. They have minor flaws, but overall it is a great school. It has a great atmosphere and great people to be around. The faculty is great, as well as the professors. They connect with their students and does their best to help their student succeed.

Nubia

South Carolina State University is an amazing historical black university that is very close to home for me.

Maysia

South Carolina State University is an amazing historical black university that is really close to home for me.

Kianna

South Carolina state university is a very good school. South Carolina state university has a lot to offer to each and every student. South Carolina state university has great clubs and organizations to offer for each and every student. South Carolina state university also has very good teachers.

South Carolina State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.