Orangeburg, SC
South Carolina State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Carolina State University

Travell

It's a great opportunity for a student that is struggling a bit in high school and needs a little push into independence. I was a little disappointed with the freshman athletic dorms, because they looked industrial, but now I realize that is what's needed for young men. There are a lot of faculty, coaches and advisors that are available to help students on their journey. I do recommend SCSU.

Xoviyeik

The on campus and off campus activities are very enjoyable and entertaining and the professors and faculty are always doing their job. Great university

Shakera

I love my school. They have minor flaws, but overall it is a great school. It has a great atmosphere and great people to be around. The faculty is great, as well as the professors. They connect with their students and does their best to help their student succeed.

Nubia

South Carolina State University is an amazing historical black university that is very close to home for me.

Maysia

South Carolina State University is an amazing historical black university that is really close to home for me.

Kianna

South Carolina state university is a very good school. South Carolina state university has a lot to offer to each and every student. South Carolina state university has great clubs and organizations to offer for each and every student. South Carolina state university also has very good teachers.

Brandon

As a sophomore in this university, I feel the need to say that there are many extraordinary things on campus. Such as the food and architecture, SCSU provides the best experience for any new comer. However, there are some drawbacks I have to mention in this review. Such as the students lack of determination to learn from the professors. I have experienced lack of respect to learn in class and work ethic from students within my classes. For one year, I have experienced time after time hearing excuses of being late and not being ready for class. The students ruin the entire experience of this college. Such as drugs leaking within college lines to irresponsibility while driving vehicles on campus. The professors and instructors all have a 10/10 rating, including all faculty in my opinion. If you do think of coming to this college for education, be ready for unmotivated and irresponsible students you may encounter. But do not let that distract from the great education and real world experience you will gain from this university. There are many great opportunities everyday at SCSU for you to get yourself involved in your future.

Eddie

Make the experience for our students more enjoyable! Teachers need to make more time for the students considering we are the ones paying them. Campus living needs to be improved! Get rid of all mold and renovate bathrooms in dorm halls! GET RID OF COMMUNITY BATHROOMS, or at least better them! Make campus life better! Make kids want to be involved!

sasha

south Carolina state is a good school.

south Carolina state is a good school.

d'arryl

As a proud Bulldog, I want to first say that I love my HBCU. Though there are different things i would change. For example, I would say the administration and staff need a change. They should be more helpful to us as students. Even though SCSU has its pros ans cons, It is an overall good institution.

South Carolina State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.