San Antonio, TX
Trinity University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity University

Fixed  rate loan

Elise

Trinity is an overall great school to attend. With small class sizes, it is easy for students to meet with and get help from professors. While Trinity's administration itself is often unhelpful, the experience of the school and people at the school make up for it.

Siera

I love attending trinity. The close knit relationship to the professors is by far the best part. If i ever have a question my professor is almost if not always in his or her office. The classes are also small so if you have a question the professor doesnt mind stopping and answering.

Abigail

I have definitely found my perfect home. Trinity is the perfect balance of a small community in a big city. There is always something to do on campus and plenty to do off campus too. Trinity's staff is like none other in that they really are always there for you. Everything Trinity says is true and they uphold all their ideals every single day. Trinity is a great community to grow as an individual and find a great group of people to have for the rest of your life.

Kelsey

Trinity professors genuinely care about your success and care about knowing you as a a person, not just "another number." For me, the small classes foster a discussion-based classroom experience that is truly unique when compared to larger schools. Additionally, it is a Division III school that competes athletically for conference and national championships in different sports each year.

Studying. Higher education requires studying, no matter how easy high school was for you. Take the opportunity to learn how YOU study best: do you learn best making flash cards? Having a roommate quiz you? In a group? Alone? The faster that you figure out what suits you best, the easier the transition. Class. Go to it. Get to know your professors outside the classroom. Most of the time, they will love that you take time to show you really care about learning their subject. Plus, you will establish bonds that will be crucial when applying to medical school. It's so much more than just "getting through it." Knowledge is one of the most amazing blessings. Friends. Meet new people and step out of your comfort zone. Although the soccer team brings 26 immediate best friends, it's okay to branch out and express some individuality. Faith. Trinity is a hard place to crack. Even though you don't drink, it's okay to go out with your friends and meet new people. You not drinking may influence them to ask you about your beliefs. Overall, enjoy it while you have it because it goes by fast.

School spirit is lacking. We have no cheers, chants, or even a universal logo.

Britney

Our school as a great way of providing amazing academics with series athletes. I am on the track team and the training that I endure year round is both intense and challeneging. Yet, the focus of my time at Trinity is put into my studies. Futhermore, the student to teacher ratio allows for a productive work environmnet

The best thing about my school would be the connections between current students and alums. The alums of Trinity Univeristy are heavily involved within the Trinity community. This allows us to form strong connections with established individuals and earn jobs quickly after graduatoin

Celeste

What is unique about my school is how the students can form good relationships with the professors because of the small/medium sized classes. The professors always welcome us into their offices if we need help, no matter what department they are from. I've always liked that because it shows that they aren't going to leave us out in the cold; they actually want us to do well in their classes.

As a high school student, I knew college would be much more different than high school. As a college student, I realized how much things were actually different from high school. And as a first generation student, I knew the transition would be even harder. My college self would want to tell my high school self that proper time management and studying are KEY to understanding the material in every single course. My college self is still trying to figure this out, so if my high school self knew this, then I could have transitioned a lot more quickly. It is important to set time aside to do homework, to study for classes, and to even do relaxing or fun activities. Otherwise, you will procrastinate, which is a habit I am trying to break, to the point where it's hard to catch up with work. With proper time management and studying, I know the transition into college would have been much easier and less stressful.

The worst thing about my school would probably be the school spirit. It's not that there is a complete lack of spirit, but it's just hard to find often among the students. Everyone is so focused on academics that it's hard to try to get away and enjoy a football game or baseball game every once in a while. We do have spirit, it's just hard when we know we should be studying for a test.

The students of Trinity are like one big family, where your close friends are like your immediate family, your friends are like your extended family, the staff and the faculty are like your aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and the rest of the student body is like your cousin's cousin because even if you don't know them, you still recognize them from around campus and know that they belong there too.

Trinity is best known for its liberal arts education, friendly student body, and beautiful campus. Recently, its Center for Science Innovation was renovated to ensure its students had the best quality spaces and equipment for their studies. It is also well known in San Antonio for its Distinguished Lecture Series.

Food is one of the best ways to make friends. Whether you’re eating in the dining hall or having snacks in your room, everyone is always hungry and will go anywhere for food. However, that does not mean you should share your food with everyone you meet at college. If your gut tells you something about a person, you should listen to your gut and not ignore it. Once you have figured out what your gut is telling you about a person, you can decide whether or not you want to share your food with them. By sharing your food with people, you will make a variety of different kinds of friends, which is great, but there is one very important thing to remember about people you choose to be your friend. If someone you consider to be your friend does not respect you or your choices, they are not really your friend. True friends are people who will respect your choices and not judge you for who you are. Your true friends might not be the people you first people you shared your food with, but they are the people will share their food with you, too.

Franchesca

I think the atmosphere of my school is very unique. The professors are so engaging and the students are so friendly. There are people from many different walks of life here, and it's amazing getting to interact with them on a daily basis.

I would tell myself to not worry about the future. Things get tough in life, and all you can do is trust that things will work out in the end. I would also say to just enjoy myself and the opportunities I've been given, because things are going to be great! Along with that, try new things, you'll be amazed to find out the things you enjoy and are good at. Also, remember to stay in touch with the people who care about you, because they will carry you through whatever hardship you might be facing.

Katherine

If you want a very small school, Trinity is great! The class sizes are small and professors are very willing to help you. However, as a small campus, there is not very much to do on campus, and unless you have a car, it's difficult to do things even in San Antonio.

Academics are tough, but the professors really try to work with you and and help you.

The stereotype is that students are brainy and hard-working. While some are hard workers, there are also slackers.

Trinity University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.