Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Ronmil

If I could write a message to my college-bound self, I would say "stay focused". Write a letter to your future self about why you want to go to college and what you want to accomplish. College offers a lot of distractions and choices. You will forget why you are pursuing this degree and your dreams. You will get tired. You will become weary and it will seem like graduation day is a million miles away. You must not give up. Find a therapist because fears and anxiety are valid and real responses to growing up. Seeking mental health care is not a sign of weakness, but rather courage and bravery. You need a trained voice to help you separate fact from fiction. At the same time, try to relax. You will make excellent choices and have few regrets in the future. Trust your instincts. Please remember that finding a husband is not the purpose of college, even though that little voice keeps telling you that you are incomplete without a husband. And finally, take more pictures. You will enjoy looking back at those pictures and treasuring your memories. You can never have enough pictures.

UoP offered an MBA program that was 100% online. For me this program provided the flexible learning that I required. The courses were 6 weeks long and a new course was also offered every Tuesday.

Anyone who is considering an online program, needs to be prepared for late nights and early mornings. The MBA program is academically rigorous, and requires effective time management skills, a resilient mindset, and plenty of moral support.

My school is an online based college that offers many different degree programs.

I would tell myself to start college sooner rather than later in life as I did. I would also remind myself how important furthering my education is, not only to myself, but to my future children as well as the rest of my family. I would remind myself that nothing in this world is just given away, that I must do my best and work hard to achieve my goals.

I believe that the University of Phoenix is best known for it's wide veriety of cources, flexible payment options, as well as much needed convience.

Amy

The Univesity of Pheonix is geared toward helping students succeed.

The Univesity of Pheonix is geared toward helping students succeed.

The University of Pheonix to me, is best known for their online courses. Students have the abillity to complete their educational degrees through the comfort of their home!

With the knoweldge I have now, I would go back in time and till my younger self that I am far stronger than I had ever believed. I have faced trials in my life that I never thought I would, and I have come out so much braver. I would tell myself to always fight for what I believe in, because what I know in my heart to be right, is, and it won't ever let me down. I would tell myself to never give up on myself, because what may seem like a set back, is only a small step into something better. I would tell myself that I will become the person I want to be if I continue working hard and believe that I am incharge of my future. I would tell myself to love me, love my family, make friends and build myself up to know that I am somebody. I am an acheiver of life.

Joseph

I would tell myself to study smarter and harder. Know to pay attention to all your assignments. Work with your better judgement. Ask questions if you are unsure of the answer, asking questions will give you a better score than a 0 on a paper or any assignment for that matter.

Their academic curriculum is outstanding.

I wish I would have consentrated more on my assignments.

Randi

My classmates are diverse from all backgrounds and different ages and that creates a very creative learning environment.

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior I would try to urge myself to look at the world from a less narssicistic point of view. When I was that age all I could focus on was my friends, my wardrobe, and finding fun things to do outside of school. Academics was not my focus, and I wish I could go back and tell myself to work harder in my classes so that my GPA would have been higher, then I may have been eligable for a scholarship. I would also try to tell myself that I do not know nearly as much about the world as I think. I would show "younger me" that I still have so much to learn, and I need to keep an open mind about how to approach college and my personal life. Showimg myself then just a glimpse of what I know now may have helped me to focus on things that were more important, like school and my family- not parties and my friends.

My school is unique because not only is it online, but it makes you feel like you are in a classroom. Teachers and faculty reach out to you and help you through your academic journey. Being at the University of Phoenix Online Classroom I can also have a job and be a mom because with online learning the schedule is flexible.

Basil

If I could go back and talk to my seventeen year old self about college I would tell him to not wait ten years, jump right in and get it over with so you do not have to worry about it later. I went through many different jobs that I hated before I found one I enjoyed. Bite the bullet and get right into school so you can get a degree and not have to worry about money again.

The University of Phoenix-Online Campus is known for being the largest online university in the United States.

When telling friends about University of Phoenix-Online I tell them about only having to be online for a few hours 3 times a week

The University of Phoenix makes me feel like I am really learning to the fullest potential.

If I could pay a visit to 17 year-old-me I would say "Explore your options now." As a teenager in her senior year of high school I only looked forward to two things: turning 18, and graduating. I thought that opportunities would present themselves out of nowhere--once I was out on my own. The truth is you have to seek out opportunities, but that is hard to do once you're an adult. Having a job, and paying bills in order to gain independence consumes most of your time after high school. Life can also happen, kids, marriage, death etc. You wake up one morning and wish you could return to more simple times--like high school. You wish that you can start all over again, and then you realize you have to, but when life happens (kids, marriage, and deaths) opportunities are harder to take so explore your options before life really starts happening.

I like to point out that I don't have to attend class early in the morning. I have a flexible schedule which I complete my work in on my own.

Robert

If I could go back in time and give myself advice, I would say to be patient and finish your schooling because it is important to your future. I would explain how going to college when you are young instead of waiting would save you lots of pain and agony. Do not wait until your mid thirties to go back to school and get your degree when you could have done it when you were young. I would explain the importance of an education and how it is easier when you do not have a family to support and a full time job while earning your degree. Do not struggle through dead end jobs when you can go to college and eventually get the type of job you want.

I wished I had known how user friendly the online classroom is. The online program is great for working parents like myself who want to get an education while still being a parent.

The type of person who should not attend this school os one who is not ready to be serious about their education. The online lcassroom takes time and effort but is perfect for people who want to get an education.

Jason

I spent time after high school in a top university for engineering, a community college in Texas, and online schools out of Phoenix. There are many things that I learned during my journey after high school that I would tell myself going back before I completed my senior year and embarked on my college journey. One of the first things that I would tell my self is to not join a fraternity until after my freshman year. The fraternal system is a good one, but get your feet under you the first year and slowly build up your extra activities once you are confident with your life as a college student. To the online student that I will become I will advice myself to keep a steady schedule. I believe that the online world of education requires a more strict schedule than that of a brick and mortal school. Online students also need to read more and research more than other students because they do not have the option to raise a hand and talk as openly as students in a classroom. Never forget that the online student is still a college student, and never quit.

The best thing about the University of Pheonix online is the ability to attend class on my schedule and from where I need to be on any given day. The ability to work a full time job, travel for work, and have time for family is the greatest asset of online schools. The University is one of the first schools in the country to provide online classrooms and the school works constantly on the delivery and interfaces for the classroom to make the expierence for the student better and better every year.

The UofPhoenix online campus is best suited for the person who can not commit to a brick and mortal school. This person must have a strong self driving base to get work done. The school work at the University takes time and is a daily commitment to get everything done. Students must have the ability to learn on their own through reading and research. The ability to ask questions exists, but examples can be harder to understand in the online world when there is no body language to convey misunderstanding or doubt.

Felicia

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself that my first attempt at college is going to be the biggest struggle you will ever face in your life because you are going to commit suicide twice, the first time kicking you off campus even though you live in another state 8 hours away, and the second time being a couple minutes short of successful thanks to an EMT. You cannot run away from your problems, you must face them head on, but it will only benefit your future. You score a job working in the mental health field as a youth advocate, inspiring youth that recovery is achievable and help change the system with the voices of the youth, and especially your own voice. You will end up attending college online and it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make because of your mental health conditions and living circumstances. Everything will work out.

What was most unique about the Phoenix ecampus is the fact that you don't have to be online at specific times, how an actual classroom setting is like. As long as you meet attendance requirements, participate, complete the individual assignments, and stay in touch with your team, you're good to go. Since I also work full time, I'm able to focus on school during the weekend instead of over the work week.

Any kind of person should attend this school, it is fully open to any and everyone. The best kind of person who should attend this school is one who is self-motivated, organized, internet savy, and is ok with being on an online campus.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.