Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Tim

I would most certainly tell myself to suck it up and go to a four year school right out of high school and finish while I could still live with my dad, and then get a good job right out the gate, instead of messing around for a couple of years and living hand to mouth for far too long.

I'd have to say they are best known for their groundbreaking online program for working adults.

I'd wish I had know how many of the classes had team projects since it's really hard to get together with a group of people who have different full time work schedules.

Luis

I will tell my self not to wait for 10 years to go back to school, that it was possible to do it sooner.

The best thing about the school are the teachers. The teachers that are choosen for any class are well prepared and answer questions and concerns promptly.

Having to finish homework in a weekly basis, even during the weekends. It should not be frustating if the work gets done on time.

Quanice

Be ready to work, this is not free education so get your money's worth. Its not a joke

People who need flexible schedules

Kristina

The first advice I would tell myself in high school would be to not wait to go to college! Fifteen years and three childern later trying to get a degree is not easy. It well worth it, but do it while you are young. The next advice I would give myself is to try and get every scholarship and grants you can. College is very expensive and you do not want a large student dedit when you leave school and began your career.

This is my second year at this school and thier is nothing, so far that I wish that I have know before hand.

The person that should attend this school are peolple that want to better themselves. They want to have a great educaion that will lead to a great career. They are willing to work hard and putting many hours in doing their school work. The person that should attend this school should also know how to use the computer very well, because the class are online. In all hard working and goal setters should attend this school.

Michelle

My classmates are intelligent people.

My classmates are intelligent people.

If i could go back to senior year and look at myself in the face, I would tell myself to shape up. I would tell myself that its time for the real world and to get my act together. Although the grades were great, the money was not there to attend school. I would tell myself to look under every rock to find the money that I would need. As that kid, I thought time wouldnt go by so face, so telling myself to not waste time and use every second of that day to do something productive.

I think the one thing that I detest about school are the papers that I have to write every week. I deal with it just fine, but it gets stressful sometimes.

Mark

I would tell myself to better prepare myslef and take education more seriously. I would tell myself to put effort in school instead of partying and messing around. I could be so much furter by now if I had my act together at that time.

I wish I was better prepared for the amount of work and the complexity of not being in an actual classroom. I also wish I had a better understanding of the high cost for this University.

A person who has the ability to attend a school in person should do so. The online classes should be for those who work full time, and/or do not have the ability to travel to school.

The University of Phoenix is modern, helpful, and very supportive.

The University of Phoenix is modern, helpful, and very supportive.

If I had the opportunity to go back and give my high school self advice it would be this; Stop worrying so much about what does not affect you and focus on your own future. During my time in high schoold I did not spend much time on myself, I was too involved with working and helping to support my mother and sisters which in turn made me lose focus of myself and what I needed to do for my future. I slacked in certain areas and didn't give college much thought. Now that I am older and have spent countless hours at jobs I would rather not be at, I have developed the motivation and confidence I need to return to school. I want to be able to have a career I love rather than a job I hate. So, to my high school self, Please focus more on your future and getting the information and skills you need to further your education and become the woman you deserve to be.

The best thing about my school is it allows each student to acquire a degree in their own time while still doing normal life functions. By this I mean it is still possible to go to work or take care of a family and attend the University of Phoenix Online. WIth life being so busy and hectic these days this is a great way for a working person or someone with a busy schedule to further their education on their own time.

denise

If you have a dream of going to college do not give up. Just do it!

If you have a dream of going to college do not give up. Just do it!

I am in online school so when I have a question it takes too many days to get a response. All my work is put on hold until I hear from my instructor.

Cindy

Cindy, stay in school and work hard to get good grades. Get involved with school activities and volunteer within your community. Be aware of your grades and aim for perfect attendance while you are in high school. This will give you great habbits that can stay with you throughout your lifetime. Learn what type of person you want to be and what type of people you want in your life. This will give you the strength to go through your adult life with positive people in your life. Always think of yourself as an important piece of society that will make a change. Do not look down on others and always try to help your peers in anyway possible. Enjoy life while in high school, enjoy athletic games, meetings, friends, dances, and other activities. Learn from your mitakes and live to be a better person always. Strive for success and never forget that you are important.

Marisol

The school is very interested in making sure the students are sucessful and are always willing to help with any questions we might have.

Knowing what I know now, I would tell myself to not give up and to pursue a college degree sooner. Life gets in the way of wanting to wait for a better time but honestly there is no better time that the present. I wish I had enrolled in school years ago and it has been the best decision thus far. I will not lie it has been a struggle trying to keep a home in order and working full time, but it is not impossible. I would tell myself to just go for it because the work will be worth it at the end. I would advise myself to take your time and research the schools and make sure that it is the best fit for what you want to study and to make sure to manage your time wisely because that is one of the biggest reasons for failure, time management is key and determination to get things done.

There is nothing I wished I knew before enrolling, my academic counselor was great and walked me through the whole process, in which I am thankful to him.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.