Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Audrey

It is an online environment for me, I have had a wonderful experience in my first year at Phoenix. All staff is wonderful and helpful. I have made connections with students who are located all over the United States. I love the accessibility of the online environment and the ability to do my homework anywhere and anytime. Works well for this working mom.

Krystle

I am very pleased with the flexibility and professionalism of all who I have encountered at the University of Phoenix. The online orientation helps to prepare students for their classes. The Financial Advisers, Enrollment Advisers, and Academic Advisers make up the students graduation team and is available and knowledgeable. If there are technical difficulties with the system, the tech support is available 24/7. I have enjoyed my experience so far and really look forward to continuing my education and achieving my degree goal.

Thomas

Its amazing. The instructors are so helpful. Also there financial aid department is the best.

Susan

Good classes, attentive instructors, overall a great program!!

Good classes, attentive instructors, overall a great program!!

Katherine

The University of Phoenix is a highly respected school. They hold their students to high standards to obtain their degrees and they put their students needs and interest first. Professors are always available when you need it. Financial services and academic services are available all the time for students. Academic advisers care about their students and help students to achieve their goals.

DARREN

the faculty is very good. they have been very helpful in getting me set up for success and getting me on the right track. i would recommend the school to anyone who wants a good environment to learn and improve themselves. i am looking forward to getting my degree.

Nia

Great opportunity to learn and work with people of diverse backgrounds, primarily if you are a full-time employee or business owner, raising a family or need an alternative means of education. Affordable and amazing support from start to finish! Highly recommend!

FRANCES

I like it because it is flexible to be able to do my courses. You just have to discipline yourself for classes because of most of the classes being working parents. It gives parents a chance to excel in the constant growing business world. The computer program world is always updating rapidly. You have to educate yourself to keep up with the future.

Mariah

I love it! Everyone is so helpful, and I can always find answers if I need them. Every person I have talked to has stayed positive and so helpful. It has been amazing thus far. From financial aid department, to the advisors, I have no complaints. It took a lot for me to get here, and the staff helped me the whole way.

Gabrielle

It’s a great school

It’s a great school

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.