Costa Mesa, CA
Vanguard University of Southern California

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vanguard University of Southern California

Kimberly

They are friendly and also help to keep me accountable in my studies and life actions.

Out of my experience in college I have gained not only knowledge but also how to perservere through struggle and tough times. There have been hard times in which I feel like I have no energy to continue studying but with the help and encouragement of my teachers and friends I have been able to perservere. For example , I have never been good at US goverment , in highschool it was one of my hardest classes. However, my teacher one time came upto me and asked me if there was a problem and i told her the truth that I have a hard time with this class. In response she offered to help me and suggested books that would help me. I searched for the books and continued the class. My teacher kept on encouraging me as well as my friends, and I passed the class. This experience is valuable to me because it taught me that when troubles coe in life instead of quiting I should look to good counsel and continue trying without giving up because the reward is worth the effort.

People who enjoy a famil Environment and are willing to work hard and focus on their studies. At Vanguard University the teachers are as interested on your success as well as you are. If they see that you are struggling they are willing to reach out to you and help you in any way they can. Any person who is dedicated to their study and would like to be held accountable is more than welcomed.

Tamla

From my college experience, I have gotten a new outlook on the diversity of people and education. Growing up in a small area, I've only been around very few types of people. Attending college away from home has allowed me to look past my tunnel vision on what is considered "normal." College has also given me a stronger appreciation for education. When I walk into my classes and see my instructors, I'm suddenly overcome by a drive that makes me want to learn as much as I can in that time given. My college has been valuable to attend because it shined a new light on the way I saw things in life. If it wasn't for attending college, I probably would still be stuck at home knowing nothing but what I am familiar with and not all of the different wonders afar.

Zachary

I am finally pursuing a healthy direction in my life, which I have recently found to be in my interests of Psychology. I have pursued two other colleges, both bible colleges abroad, that I thought were the right place for me but did not withhold my interests. I went to those schools to grow in my music skills and my faith in the Lord. I had great experiences at the colleges but I realized that if I wanted to pursue a useful degree leading to a career I need to go to school somewhere else because I do not want a pastoral or musicianship degree. I can always grow in my music skills and faith while I pursue a useful degree. I thought about what I have always been interested in and love to learn about, Psychology. I have heard great things about the Psychology programs offered at the school I plan on attending this fall, Vanguard University. I am very committed to studying Psychology and I strive to learn more and more about. With a Psychology degree I am interested in maybe pursuing a career as a counselor.

It is a school that offers a program of Psychology from a Christian based view point. The school is highly rated & recommended not only as a Christian school but for it's Psychology teachings. I am very interested in and pursuing Pyschology and I base my life decisions off a Christian faith. Therefore that is why I figure this is a right school for me.

It is a Christian school so I would say mostly Christians attend the school but it is a university that is highly recommended and for anybody. It is just very expensive.

Lizandra

For me to continue my college education is a dream come true I am a mother of three beautiful girls and a wife of a great man and all of them look up to me, I have accomplished a Associate's in Applied Science and will love to seek help to those who can help me overcome my dream of acheiving my BA, I am currently enrolled in the BA program that they offer at the current University I am in but I have not been able to pay $150.00 for my admissions fee, I am very very much exited to save up that money and turn it in as soon as possible so that I can start my classes and my future.

Abbie

My college experience has allowed me to realize how strong I am as a person and that I have to rely on myself for support. I had been in college before, but had dropped out because I felt like I did not have the support in my family. I recently ended up going back to college (10 years later) and when I felt down and like no one was there to support me or encourage me, I realized I had to encourage, support , and be strong for myself. My college experience has also made me more responsible in every aspect of my life including my health, eating habits, money habits and study habits. Taking classes online has really put me in charge of my own destiny, which has boosted by self esteem and made me feel empowered and in control.

Kristen

The students at Vanguard university are the leaders of this generation, and approach all areas of life with passion and excellence.

I believe that Vanguard University presents a great opportunity to not only gain a quality education, but to also grow in my spiritual walk with God and be part of a passionate student community. The qualifications that I receive will help equip me, and the relationships that are built will challenge me and be life lasting. One thing that stands out to me about Vanguard University is the mission and purpose of the school. I am so excited for the opportunity to be involved in an educational experience that is founded on God and is concerned with developing and strengthening faith, while teaching necessary skills and knowledge. There is such a challenging environment where I can excel and do everything with excellence. The Student Body Government that exists seems like an incredible opportunity to be involved, and I would love the opportunity to be a part of a social justice group, specifically in the area of human trafficking.Above all, I value an education from Vanguard University because of all Vanguard has to offer academically, spiritually, and as an overall community.

The sense of community and positive, no-limit atmosphere is what stands out the most about Vanguard University.

Charity

My classmates are fun loving with a great sense of community service both local and abroad.

Vanguard is a christian college that supports its' students in all aspects of life including studies, personal well being, finanical and others.

College is a complete eye opener for me. It is not that my mom did everything for me, it is more I had no idea how much time is involved in doing what is needed in everyday occurances. Examples of these are just calling on my car, getting a tune up. I locked my keys in my car but have to be in class what should I do? These past 6 months I believe I have grown in many ways. How to make the decissions that will effect me today or tomorrow and to live with whatever the outcome will be from that decission.

Richelle

I think the pain of having to figure things out on my own has been the most valuable thing about attending college. I wanted to get into an art school to be an animator, but the two art schools to which I first applied didn't work out. Thus, applied to Vanguard just to see what would happen. The first year-and-a-half were really depressing and hard, but I opened myself up to the possibilities and gave it a chance. Now, I am at an graduate art school with a focus in theatre.

Probably the business side of things - they ran into some major debt and decided to try to hide it until they couldn't any longer.

Anyone who is looking for a strong program with a strong emphasis on the spiritual side of things.

Rissa

Although I am still in my last few months of high school I would have to give myself the advise of bucking down and keep studying. Don't let senioritis kick in. Keep my eyes on the prize. Also take classes that would help me become more prepared for college.

To tell the truth I know almost everything about the school. I've only heard good things about it nothing bad. It's a school that I have wanted to go to since I was 7 and I am so glad that it is finally happening.

I think there is nothing frustrating about this school. Every time I go to visit the campus I feel at home and that feels good to me. I suppose the only frustrating thing that I can think of is the price. It's a little more on the expensive side.

Ebonee

Differently balanced, fun, challenging, and accepting.

Differently balanced, fun, challenging, and accepting.

I would tell myself to take my college career more seriously, but at the same time allow myself to let loose and have fun, within reason.

A stong, Christian student, who knows who they are and what they want to achieve.

Vanguard University of Southern California administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.