Costa Mesa, CA
Vanguard University of Southern California

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vanguard University of Southern California

Zachary

I am finally pursuing a healthy direction in my life, which I have recently found to be in my interests of Psychology. I have pursued two other colleges, both bible colleges abroad, that I thought were the right place for me but did not withhold my interests. I went to those schools to grow in my music skills and my faith in the Lord. I had great experiences at the colleges but I realized that if I wanted to pursue a useful degree leading to a career I need to go to school somewhere else because I do not want a pastoral or musicianship degree. I can always grow in my music skills and faith while I pursue a useful degree. I thought about what I have always been interested in and love to learn about, Psychology. I have heard great things about the Psychology programs offered at the school I plan on attending this fall, Vanguard University. I am very committed to studying Psychology and I strive to learn more and more about. With a Psychology degree I am interested in maybe pursuing a career as a counselor.

It is a school that offers a program of Psychology from a Christian based view point. The school is highly rated & recommended not only as a Christian school but for it's Psychology teachings. I am very interested in and pursuing Pyschology and I base my life decisions off a Christian faith. Therefore that is why I figure this is a right school for me.

It is a Christian school so I would say mostly Christians attend the school but it is a university that is highly recommended and for anybody. It is just very expensive.

Lizandra

For me to continue my college education is a dream come true I am a mother of three beautiful girls and a wife of a great man and all of them look up to me, I have accomplished a Associate's in Applied Science and will love to seek help to those who can help me overcome my dream of acheiving my BA, I am currently enrolled in the BA program that they offer at the current University I am in but I have not been able to pay $150.00 for my admissions fee, I am very very much exited to save up that money and turn it in as soon as possible so that I can start my classes and my future.

Abbie

My college experience has allowed me to realize how strong I am as a person and that I have to rely on myself for support. I had been in college before, but had dropped out because I felt like I did not have the support in my family. I recently ended up going back to college (10 years later) and when I felt down and like no one was there to support me or encourage me, I realized I had to encourage, support , and be strong for myself. My college experience has also made me more responsible in every aspect of my life including my health, eating habits, money habits and study habits. Taking classes online has really put me in charge of my own destiny, which has boosted by self esteem and made me feel empowered and in control.

Kristen

The students at Vanguard university are the leaders of this generation, and approach all areas of life with passion and excellence.

I believe that Vanguard University presents a great opportunity to not only gain a quality education, but to also grow in my spiritual walk with God and be part of a passionate student community. The qualifications that I receive will help equip me, and the relationships that are built will challenge me and be life lasting. One thing that stands out to me about Vanguard University is the mission and purpose of the school. I am so excited for the opportunity to be involved in an educational experience that is founded on God and is concerned with developing and strengthening faith, while teaching necessary skills and knowledge. There is such a challenging environment where I can excel and do everything with excellence. The Student Body Government that exists seems like an incredible opportunity to be involved, and I would love the opportunity to be a part of a social justice group, specifically in the area of human trafficking.Above all, I value an education from Vanguard University because of all Vanguard has to offer academically, spiritually, and as an overall community.

The sense of community and positive, no-limit atmosphere is what stands out the most about Vanguard University.

Charity

My classmates are fun loving with a great sense of community service both local and abroad.

Vanguard is a christian college that supports its' students in all aspects of life including studies, personal well being, finanical and others.

College is a complete eye opener for me. It is not that my mom did everything for me, it is more I had no idea how much time is involved in doing what is needed in everyday occurances. Examples of these are just calling on my car, getting a tune up. I locked my keys in my car but have to be in class what should I do? These past 6 months I believe I have grown in many ways. How to make the decissions that will effect me today or tomorrow and to live with whatever the outcome will be from that decission.

Richelle

I think the pain of having to figure things out on my own has been the most valuable thing about attending college. I wanted to get into an art school to be an animator, but the two art schools to which I first applied didn't work out. Thus, applied to Vanguard just to see what would happen. The first year-and-a-half were really depressing and hard, but I opened myself up to the possibilities and gave it a chance. Now, I am at an graduate art school with a focus in theatre.

Probably the business side of things - they ran into some major debt and decided to try to hide it until they couldn't any longer.

Anyone who is looking for a strong program with a strong emphasis on the spiritual side of things.

Rissa

Although I am still in my last few months of high school I would have to give myself the advise of bucking down and keep studying. Don't let senioritis kick in. Keep my eyes on the prize. Also take classes that would help me become more prepared for college.

To tell the truth I know almost everything about the school. I've only heard good things about it nothing bad. It's a school that I have wanted to go to since I was 7 and I am so glad that it is finally happening.

I think there is nothing frustrating about this school. Every time I go to visit the campus I feel at home and that feels good to me. I suppose the only frustrating thing that I can think of is the price. It's a little more on the expensive side.

Ebonee

Differently balanced, fun, challenging, and accepting.

Differently balanced, fun, challenging, and accepting.

I would tell myself to take my college career more seriously, but at the same time allow myself to let loose and have fun, within reason.

A stong, Christian student, who knows who they are and what they want to achieve.

Noemi

We become a family within the classroom, and outside the classroom. Its amazing to meet them because you become really close friends in the end, and through the years here at school.

As I said before in a previous question, I would of wished i knew about companies or websites to visit where scholarships and financial help are offered. Its important for a student to know about financial need they can get or offered. I would tell myself to get as much financial help as I can to better pay off my tuition. To never give up when it feels like the money isnt coming in to pay for tuition, but to stay strong and keep going. To stay focused and never loose hope, because in the Lord we find strength and peace. To never be afraid to come out of my comfort zone, and to make new friends. Deep in my heart i know that just having Jesus Christ by our side will help us get through the whole year, and be our strength the whole way. Thanks to Him I am who I am today.

I would say that i wish i would of known of websites or companies that offer financial aid. Its been really hard when money isnt coming in and financial help is needed. I have taken out loans but sometimes its not enough. I wish I knew of other options or ways to get more money for school. I would of also wanted to know about different jobs around our area before coming to school. Even though its been nice still knowing about them now.

Kimberly

Listen to all the teachers and older friends and family that gave advice about college. They have been through the same changes and have incredible and useful insight. Also, aways remember to be yourself, people will love you for that. Finally, boys are not everything, focus first on making strong connections with the girls in your dorm and have fun!

I went to a college prep school so I feel like I was very prepared both academically and socially to go to a small college.

Vanguard University of Southern California administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.