San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

Bruce

They all have an interest, that is to succeed and help others if they can as well.

The choice to make for attending college is very important, there are many questions you should ask before making the final decision. In considering your field of study, make certain your choices of colleges offer what you are looking for. It is wise to talk to an Academic COunselor, with their knowledge and information, many of the questions you need aswered, will be. Check with the finacial aid office, there are some avenues they can pursue for you and others they will advise to you that you may be able to secure. Please consider your need of housing as well, many locations have housing on campus and suitable housing off campus. Please consider if you are in need of parking on or near campus, some require fees or permits to use these facilities. The decision you make i for your future, choosing the right one will help you attain your goal. To learn is progress, an education is valuable, together they are priceless to one's mind.

The enrollment process was very personal and helpful. The academic Advisors are extremely helpful and attentive to the individual students needs. The classroom has such an openess, yet etiqutte is observed by all. The professors or instructors are very help, and also attentive to the student and their progress. The availability of books and other materials are handled by a great company. When materials are ordered they are shipped the same day by 2:30 PM, this allows the material to arrive within two business days. Having attended another university, Ashford University and the staff make you feel welcome.

Keri

Be willing to work hard and believe in yourself when discouragement starts to creep in.

Someone who is willing to focus on their studies

It worked with my life style

Calvin

Non-Traditional, go-getters

Non-Traditional, go-getters

Do as much research as possible. In the research process, make sure you speak with actual students and ask them the questions you want answers to.

The inconsistencies in the grading process.

caron

To take college serious and do your very best. It is the starting point to the future.

Sheretha

I learned a lot, made a bunch of friends from all over, and got a great taste of Clinton Iowa City. The staff were awesome, and the campus is beautiful. The classes and teachers were fantastic?conversation flowed with ease and it was really interesting and I felt like it opened a lot of doors for me. My classmates were all extremely talented and incredibly hard-working; the classes were both intense and exciting; the instructors were knowledgeable and humorous. This experience has given me a greater outlook on the world around me and a better personal understanding of life.

College searches doesn't have to begin and end with the Ivies and the name brand schools. Students need to examine their self and the reasons for going to college before they start their search. These are helpful questions: Why, really, are you going? What are your abilities and strengths? What are your weaknesses? What do you want out of life, something tangible or intangible? Think about the people in your life who are happy and successful and find out where (and if) they went to college. Ask the same about "famous" people.

As a senior in high school, I look back fondly at almost all of my classes and wished I would have taken my studies more seriously. Because I would of had more discipline to better prepare myself for college and the challenges it holds.

Kelly

Look for the college that has an interest in what you want to do. Find one that will get you to your career quickly and affordably without any run arounds. Tell them what you're looking for and find the ones that deliver. Don't deal with all the little loops, cut to the chase.

I wish I would have known just a little more of the specifics of the school dynamics.

Stefanie

I believe that the most important thing to remember in your search for the the right college is that the college must fit into your life. I am a non-traditional student, returning to studies after having a career and a family. I had to find a college which would work into my busy schedule as a business owner, a mother, a wife and a volunteer. I found this in a college which allowed for me to earn a degree completely online. That college is Ashford University in Iowa. I have been thrilled that I have been able to continue with all the important things in my life, and add college courses as well. This December, I will earn my bachelor's degree. There is no way this would have been possible without the convenience of online courses. By finding a college which fit well with my busy lifestyle, I was able to complete my educational goals.

You must be organized and motivated to attend the online courses through this school.

Courses are offered online. This helps the student to fit college level courses into a busy schedule.

Kaitlin

My school is quite concerned about my success and is very involved in the process of completing my degree.

My school has courses and degree programs online which is very accomidating and convenient for my busy schedule.

When choosing a college the parents/student should search for the school where the student can succeed and have support in their journey toward earning their degree. This would give the student the drive to do well and study hard. The school should have a variety of extra-curricular activities in which the student is interested in order the student can have time to enjoy oneself as well as be social. The best advice I could give prospective students and parents of college bound students would be to search for the most suitable college for not anyone else but for them or their child, with the desire to become a more educated and determined person.

diogenes

Make sure the finances are in place before starting the school.

financial aid department. Had me sign up for student loan and then it did not get approved because of delays caused by the school. Now i have an outstanding balance but do not have my degree beause of it, and no way to get a student loan to cover the balance.

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.