San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

Shenika

my opinion is overall Ashford is a great online school with a lot of resources and the teachers from the adviser are great. i would encouraged any one to apply for this schools. i wish they had their own scholarships and grants and private loans themselves.

icsha

I believe that Admission's is awesome and your advisor tries to be as helpful as possible and financial aid. There is alot of support with getting your financial aid, getting registered and showing how to work the overall system. The professors here are creative (since we don't have a classroom) so it will be a hit or miss, but there are some that take that extra mile and there are some that are here to just do a job. The department that I disliked the most is the tutoring dept and I have feel like they are confused on the assignment and offer no clear direction. Also, there has been a price increase please review all your conferences are order.

Christopher

I attend the Online Campus and it has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Although there isn't the face to face interactions in ways it is even better then you would imagine. Many who have anxiety or nervousness issues are able to "hide" behind a monitor. This allows them to speak out and voice their opinions, concerns and beliefs more then it would if they were in an on-campus setting.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I was an online option and resulted in my second attempt at a University Online and an "ee-nee" meanie "mine-ee" mo kinda thing.

Tell us about your professors.

All of my professors have been great except for one of them and the professor ain't bad, just not like the others I've had.

What are your classes like?

1 class every 5 weeks from Tues-Monday.

Well Again with this being an online University and me just attending it for a few months now the only thing I can come up with is the tradition of meeting in the Ashford Cafe for social or academic pleasures.

From all walks of life.

Ashford Cafe, next to the Writing Center and the Library

One class every 5 weeks if you're doing it online. Some weeks can be crazy while others allow you to get so far ahead.

Being online and it currently being winter I w9ould have to say the power outages.

That for being an online campus it sure doesn't seem any different then if I was there physically.

One who doesn' have a strong will, drive, and dedication when it comes to following through till the finish line.

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Well since my campus is a virtual one, I would have to say that a day on campus that I will never forget would either have to be in the Ashford Cafe or during the Orientation course.

That there aren't very many places that either give scholarships or grants for attending this school or that you can even apply for. I would like to know that question myself. I do however intend on finding out why this is.

Allison

It’s so simple and easy to get signed up and go through classes. The online interface is perfecr! Best I’ve ever experienced! I called Ashford to get information and the next thing I knew I was signed up and starting classes within the month. Now 2.5 years later, I’m almost done and couldn’t be happier about this accomplishment and how much I’ve learned. Great school! I can’t say enough.

Stella

It is great. The staff are very helpful and understanding. They try to accommodate to a working students life by working late hours to be able to answer your questions. They offer 24 hour online tutoring and access to their online library. The teachers are also very easy to get in contact with.

LaCisha

Ashford University has provided an excellent undergraduate college education for me since 2016. I'm proud to say that I'm almost in the completion of my degree program with Ashford University. The web classroom is conducted in a manner that's conducive to learning. The instructors are available and willing to assist the students when in need of instruction.

Robert

Great school. Professors are very knowledgeable and it is a really good experience. Schedule fits my lifestyle and it is military friendly. There is also a lot of support for job placement and future classes for a higher degree. I would suggestion going to Ashford for a great education experience.

Donovan

This is my first day of class and I woke up excited to complete my first assignment. We are to post an introduction of ourselves and give feedback to our classmate's response. It is an online course and my very first one ever. I am currently uploading some financial forms to complete my acceptance into the university. Things seem as if they will go smoothly.

Kerry

Ashford has proven to be an excellent choice for me as a person with an already busy schedule. The courses are challenging and intriguing without being overwhelming. The staff and administration have been beyond helpful and accommodating, particularly when life happens and throws unexpected curveballs. I have learned a tremendous amount in just the first year of attendance, and the best part is that these are real-life applications that can be used in our professional and personal lives, not just academically.

Jasmin

Ashford University is a great school to attend. The environment is great and the staff is always looking to help you succeed. I know that if I need help my professors are always available and willing to help. I would definitely recommend Ashford to anyone!

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.