San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

My classmates are confident, self-motivated individuals, who are seeking to continue their education , in order to further their careers and make something of themselves.

My classmates were diverse. Funny, outgoing, well-rounded, spontaneous, spirited, humble, crazy, smart, loving, caring and most of all an OHANA (family in Hawaiian)

My classmates are great teammates who are very eager to share their opinion on the discussions but also very respectful in the comments of others points of view.

They range from different ages and races/ They are from all over the world and work in different types of fields. They have several differnt things to say.

I have not formally met my classmates, but the interaction required through discussions during on-line classes creates and develops unique relationships.

My classmates are very similar to myself as they are working adults that want to finish their degree for themselves to help make them more marketable.

So far, everyone has been younger but that is to be expected. I am going back to school after all these years and this just makes me feel older!

Helpful, strong, friendly individuals struggling through financial hard times in order to make lives better for themselves and their families.

My classmates are very interactive, they are bringing up different topics so that we can all learn and expand on what we are being taught.

My classmates are a small combination of diverse ethnic groups, shy and enthusiastic people willing to help and support other classmates.