San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The most frustrating things about school at the moment is sorting through all the financial aid and sudent loans on top of finding time to work and go tho school.

I don't have any complaints about my school; however I do tend to get a little frustrated with myself at times. I have a problem with managing my time .

They constantly are having accredidation issues. It has been ongonig since I started there. I have since transferred to Kaplan .

Never having the same teacher twice. There were some really good teachers, but they never seemed to teach more than one class.

I wish there were more work study jobs and that they were more flexible with the amount of hours required to work.

So far this is nothing that is frustrating about this school. The staff and my professor have been great.

Just the smell of the town, no public transportation back home (Greyhound, MegaBus, Amtrack or Trailways)

Getting online with access to Internet. Being able to log on with no problems. Posting on time.

The classes go by so fast, they are only five weeks so you must learn a lot of material quickly.

It's distance learning and its too hard to get a live person on the phone when I need one.