Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedarville University

Angel

Cedarville University is the center for Godly training and preparation for whatever the world holds for an individual.

Kaitlyn

Cedarville University has given me a unique opportunity to pursue my dream job in the company of fellow believers. This environment ensures rigorous academic challenge and self-betterment along the way. I love the community and challenge that Cedarville so naturally provides!

Marie

I love Cedarville. Cedarville Has helped me grow academically and spirituality. They definitely want students to to have a biblical perspective to learning through rigorous academic courses. They have high expectations because hey want students to succeed and prepare us for the workforce. They are extremely helpful if students are struggling with a whole tutoring organization that is free to students and professors are helpful and want us to come to office hours.

John

Cedarville is a fabulous university. The academics are extremely rigorous, but the professors are great. It is a great atmosphere, and the daily chapels are awesome. It is expensive, but they offer generous scholarships. There are lots of opportunities to serve.

Cedarville University is a highly academic and respectable institution. As a Christian university, it is centered on Christ in all its pursuits, whether in academia, athletics, or extracurricular activities. CU departments are frequently awarded national recognition for achievements. Students are friendly, and the faculty is highly qualified and caring towards students.

Ira

It's morning! First I get up and partake in chapel. Then I have a deep lecture by our renowned professors. Finally I study up with some buddies in the Chucks (the cafeteria) then we have fun and play the night away! This is the astute life of Cedarville and I love it, it's a very quiet and calm atmosphere, and the people absolutely LOVE God!

Vincenzo

Great school. Love it there. Good Christian environment and some of the nicest people I've ever met. Only issue I have is location.

Cedarville University is known for its Christ-centered learning environment. While it is very conservative in nature, the students feel comforatble in this sort of environment. Every student earns their minor in Bible, and most students truly loved their Bible minor classes. Academically, Cedarville produces students that workers love to hire. I believe 95% of all graduates will find a job within the first year of graduation.

Miiiike! Your future life in college is awesome! However, there are some things you should start doing now to make college and the rest of your life better. Senior year was filled with 5 AP classes and track and cross country, so you know what hard work is! Make sure you keep the up work ethic when you get to college...'senioritus' carries over! Next, stay focused on finding quality friends. Do not settle for the kinds of people that don't understand who you are as a person. Finally, get super involved at Cedarville! It took me till Junior year to get to the level of involvement that I wanted to reach, but I could have gotten to this point sooner! I have learned a very valuable lesson througout my time at Cedarville so far. The people who attain leadership positions are usually involved in more than one thing. For instance, everyone that I know in SGA is involved in two or three other things. I was involved in five different projects this semester alone. People trust leaders based on past projects. So don't be afraid to start freshman year! Good luck me! Enjoy senior year and college!

I have spoken to many successful Christians in their industry, and all would agree that Cedarville University is 'the Christian college' that they would recommend. Cedarville is not only competitive academically, but is also the perfect environment to teach Biblical indoctrination within every part of one's life. A prospective student looking for a cohesive student body, and wishes to earn a quality education from professors who truly care about their students should attend this college. Cedarville is not meant for the student who does not want to learn how to incorporate a Christian lifestyle into their future work place.

Brandon

Our school is best known for its incredible education with a strong Christian worldview. We have incredible community with chapel every day. We have loving professors who push us forward in our Christian Faith and a strong Christian community that works together to study in our field while studing God's word at the same time.

The most unique thing is the fact that we have daily chapel. Their is nothing like worshiping God on a daily basis together with all 3000 plus students. The other thing is just the incredible education we recieve along with the Christian background we get.

First and most important is to seek God more. You think that you have it all together but you have no clue what is ahad of you. College will bring all sorts of new experiences with school and outside of school. If you keep God first with daily prayer and devotions and prayer you will be so much better off than I am now. The other thing is to get rid of any repeated sin right now. It will be best to deal with before you get to college because they will not go away once you get here. It will only stay the same or get worse. You are doing a great job, study hard and as dad always says, Keep God First.

Michayla

Make sure it's your choice, and not your parents decision. While Mom and Dad really want you to go to this school, make sure you go because you want you. You're the one who has to live their 24/7 anyway. Also, extend your friend group. Don't limit yourself to your roommate and the people in your hall. Campus is huge, and you'll be surprised how many great people there are out there. Besides, your roommate may move on next year and then you would have to start from scratch. Get to know the sights and thrills of the town around you. Don't wait until your senior year to realize that the next town over has a really great coffee shop. Start working ahead on reading before your sophomore year. Don't be afraid to write in books (as long as they aren't rented!). When fun things come up, pick with discretion. Don't always drop your homework to have fun, but don't study without any quality friend time, either. Oh, and never change what you wear because someone else finds it weird. It's who you are. Do what you want.

I would have liked to have had a better understanding of the academic catalog. I spent a lot of time in my junior year trying to figure out what I still had to take and realizing I had missed several requirements. I also realized I took a lot of unnecessary classes. I wish I had had a better advisor to sit down and talk me through the classes I should and should not take during my college career. Also, I wish I would have known about places like Half Price Books.

I talk about the variety of textbooks that I have in my classes. I also talk about the great environment for making and keeping friendships. I also brag about how much my professors are willing to spend time talking about life and future plans with us individually. I brag about my great tutoring job at the writing center and the ways that students love how we can help them. I brag about the large size of my dorm room and the variety of food available in the all-you-can-eat cafeteria.

Cedarville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.